Reviews for On My Own
Awesomeperson chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
it said on my own and my first thought was Three Days Grace...I fail XD
Feralious chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This is such a real story. I love it when authors explore the darker side of characters and try to picture the dreadful feelings that dont get shown on screen, but are certainly there. If the series really intended to go for House and Wilson together, this would be how the scenario would have to play out. For once, House wouldn't try to go and mess up everyones life once again. He'd see that he never could have a chance with him and instead wallows in pity, refusing to screw with the only person he truly cares for. Or at least I like to think so. Job well done! :)
TillIFindYou chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
i just hate Sam... this story was so sad... but also beautiful :D good job
rividori chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
That second last part of the song is so fitting right now. I like this kind of soft angst. It was elegantly done.
DesmondsConstant chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This story made my day. Definitely one of my favorite songs of all time, from pretty much the best musical ever. Add H/W, and you get something amazing. ]
paulac45 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
So sad. I hate Sam too - it's the one black spot not looking forward to when S7 starts, she is still in it - just hoping won't be for the whole season.
pgrabia chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Wow...that was absolutely beautiful-and so sad! That song is amazing! It so matches House and Wilson's relationship, particularly in season 6. My heart goes out to House because I know what it's like to be in love with someone who doesn't want you and keeping it a secret for years from absolutely every soul. It sucks!