Reviews for Caged Demon
TheXWolf chapter 24 . 12/20/2015
one hell of a story great job lookin forward to more storys from you
Birdly The Reaper Of Souls chapter 24 . 11/4/2014
9/10 the ending could of been in more detail
Good story I enjoy reading it
dragoncreators chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Even at the age of 10, the shirt showed off his muscular frame. how can he have muscles, if he didn't even know how to walk? even with a demon, he should be a pale skeleton of a boy.
flower.kat chapter 24 . 3/18/2013
Great story! Loved it and it was pretty original!
(And I don't think you were mean)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/31/2012
That is the wrong kind of damn damn as in damn it is spelt with an n
That kind is a dam like a beaver dam
pensuka chapter 24 . 2/13/2012
well this is a nice ending
harleydavid1997 chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Finally an original story! These are rare and if done right, like this one, are incredible.
wow chapter 24 . 4/23/2011
AMAZING
YuriFan5 chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
Not that I'm complainng, but how can Naruto stand? Shouldn't his leg muscles have atrophied by now?
ugh chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Well I made it to 4 chapters. But the crap level was just getting to much for me. Maybe this is for others, but for me, ugh...
ultima-owner chapter 22 . 11/14/2010
going burserk is a double edged sword
Jasmine chapter 22 . 11/14/2010
I think that's Naruto and Gaara should lived with the other demons for a while after all. It's going to help them out with learning what it's like to be demons. It's going to help them out with there demonical powers as well. It's can also help to learn more about the other demons being missing after all. They can learn who is taking them and defeat this person after all.
Kitsune Chevalier chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Potential. I see the potential. But the grammer and sentence structure need work. Not to mention you could stand to be a little more decriptive with the background scenery. I'm willing to beta if you'd like.

~Rei
topdog19 chapter 19 . 11/9/2010
are you for real hinata beat sakura.
ultima-owner chapter 21 . 11/6/2010
Demons fear the hybrids because humans can think up dangerous things and if given the power of a demon, there's no telling what ideas would become real
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »