Reviews for Waves of Wisdom
Im getting so giiggily
I just listed to the song on you tube and I thought it went perfectly with the storyline!
Sgt. Sarcasm chapter 22 . 8/27/2014
2 or 3 definitely.
Sgt. Sarcasm chapter 21 . 8/27/2014
I loved this story!
ConverseAthena chapter 23 . 1/12/2014
This story was absolute amazing! I loved it
ConverseAthena chapter 10 . 1/12/2014
OH MY GODS I LOVE EVANESCENCE! THEY ARE MY SECOND FAVOURITE BAND NEXT TO IMAGINE DRAGONS!
WiseGirl2222 chapter 23 . 9/21/2013
luv this story!
Nicoleix chapter 21 . 6/3/2013
NO it's over! :'(

I honestly think you did really well this story, thumbs up.
Sorrybutthisaccountisnotused chapter 21 . 4/22/2013
This is a cool story I will it 2 my favs
Guest chapter 23 . 3/26/2013
This is amazing and I really wanted a sequel but some thIngs aren't meant to be *sighs* but anyway this story is awesome
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 23 . 2/24/2013
Amazing job!(: I really enjoyed reading this story.(: it reminded me a lot of Romeo and Juliet, actually. Like how Percy killed Luke and Romeo killed tybalt. And Percy and annabeth were secretly dating and Romeo and Juliet were secretly married.. But if you've never read Romeo and Juliet, you have no idea what I'm talking about.. Oh well. Your story was also very different. So great job!(:
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
1) OMG I love manhunt but I've never known anyone other than the people I played with that knew what it was! :P
2) I love annabeths reaction. "HOLY MOTHER FU-" haha.(:

Awesome job I'm totally in love with this story. :D
Guest chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
Amazing chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Hahaha! !Percy Jackson is gonna get his butt no kicked
19Teardrop94 chapter 21 . 12/23/2012
You don't know how much this story saddened me. But I seriously enjoyed it. It was so heart-wrenching then touching. Loved it, killing and maiming, all the works you had to make this fanfic into this x3

-Tear