Reviews for Marvelous Light
Very sad...
Amanda chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
A história é só isso?
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I'm so sorry about that.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Not a fanfic. Reported.
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I am so sorry to hear this :( It's always so sad that sometimes, no matter how close you are, you just can't be saved. I experienced something similar to this. A boy who went to my church...oh wow, ironically his name was Sam too. I had went to a summer youth retreat to a lodge in the mountains for a week. A few weeks after we got back I heard that he had killed himself. I didn't really know him, but I still cried for him, because it's just horribly tragic whenever you hear that someone found themself unworthy of their life and took it. It truly humbles you and makes you take a closer look and realize how wonderful your own life can be compared to another's.
An outsider looking in chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This story, is amazing. Tears of both joy and sorrow rolled down my cheeks as I read it.
xSleepyPanda chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
We have this church youth camp down here in Texas called Discovery Camp. Some of the campers felt the same away that Sam did, same scars too, but luckily, they found the courage to live on because I see them every summer.

Thanks for posting this story.

Marvelous Light? One of my favorite songs we sing to at Discovery Camp.
Kayla chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Wow that really hit me. I considered cutting before, and have once. It's a horrible thing to die and I really do hope that even though it was practically suicide, that she made it to Heaven. God must have let her in. Idk where I would be now if I never went and saw To Save A Life with my youth group and I just wish that she could have been closer to God.
Victoria62015 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That's so sad :( Poor girl
DemonFireFox chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I'm sorry for what happened to your friend. Just know that we didn't loose her. She is with good people now and is probably watching over you. Sorry if i sound cheesy.
Ms.N.Nelson chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I am so sorry to hear about your friend Sam. Her family and friends will be in my prayers tonight and ill add this to my youth groups prayer list
TheMonsterThatLivesUnderUrBed chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I'm so sorry I know how it feels to have someone you thought were okay to kill themselves. A kid at school killed himself, cause he was constentley bullied. I felt so bad, because I never noticed, but if I paid more attention I could of. . .

Well this was a sad story. . .but it was well written. . .