Reviews for Come Sweet Death
Incognito X chapter 12 . 4/5
Such a wonderful story, from what I've read. Keep writing up the good work! (thumbs up)
KestinT chapter 12 . 12/10/2015
Hi! Just gotten to reading The Sandman and somehow ended up looking for fanfics because I just love Death. Your story and depiction of her is so spot on that it made me love her even more! Please tell me more chapters are still to come!

-KT
Midwich Cuckoo chapter 12 . 8/31/2015
I loved all the chapters, but do you plan on adding more of them?
Hack Geneman chapter 12 . 8/14/2015
Yo this shit's fantastic, give us more asap
ChaiDow chapter 12 . 2/6/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY.
But Really? Cliffhanger?
The show must go on, I beg of you to finish it.
StonePlatinum248 chapter 12 . 12/22/2014
You plan on updating any time soon? I'm getting all fidgety waiting for a continuation! :)
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Dear Finn:

You should have thrown St. Francis in with Atwood and Blue Oyster Cult. I mean, come on: "Praised be Thee, my Lord, through our sister, the Death of the Body, from whose embrace no living man can escape." Wouldn't that just fit perfectly up there?

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Great chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
Absolutely loved the entire thing! Please, continue when possible. Best of luck to you.
Dante chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
This is really good writing. Jamie is a very interesting character, and your Death, or should I say Didi, is spot on. Thumbs up, looking forward to what's to come.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
Great man! Keep up the good work! I really hope you devise a sweet and cute ending to all this.
Jester0fDeath chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
I've just found your story today and I have to say, your writing is outstanding. Each character are so great. I love the two vigilantees and their backstory; Jamie is awesome and so very human; Death is so wonderfully portrayed. Good job, and good luck with life.
Leira D. Halloway chapter 12 . 4/8/2014
wow, a new chapter, I almost lost hope but the wait was not in vain, a very good chapter :), I hope Bod can leave this situation and find Coraline...
code R.R chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
ah he's dead . . .man that sucks
code R.R chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
ah interesting
Faye Lovette chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter. You managed to grasp Death's character well and I enjoy the background information on Jamie Keane. Good Job over all.