Reviews for One wish
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I loved it. The ending was very thoughtful and endearing.
Nauticalmass chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
What an interesting twist at the rnd. A good read.
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
fab story loved it.
insanemum chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Great o/s. Really enjoyed it. Some sad elements, but definitely a HEA :) I came here from a Fictionators rec and I'm glad I did!
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
MsKathy pimped you at the Fictionators website and it got my curiosity. I loved your Rose and Victoria. I will admit that I don't read a lot of slash but I'm starting to read more of it. The writing in this story was amazing but I've read a lot of your stories. I loved the surprise ending. It was perfect in a lot of ways. I loved your use of Jamie. I have never read him and Victoria as brother and sister. The bond that Victoria and Jamie had was strong. I'm also happy that Rose and Victoria are happy together. Thank you for writing this.
majose chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Wow! That was beautiful and so powerful. I am not really into female slash, nor into male for that matter but this is such much more. Rec at fictionators
cressey chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
rendered slightly speechless.

amazing. hot. in the end so sweet... love it
lilbit1016 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
omg please write another one this was a very good story
Ravenscircle chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I usually don't read one-shots but this was really good. I did not see that twist at the end coming but now that I look at the title I'm all "Ahh, makes sense."
Alby Mangroves chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Congrats Marie, a job well done. I loved the ending, and that they found love, and the courage to replay that day as though for the first time x
twilightheaded23 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
this was a really really well done femme slash. I read a lot of boy slash but it's rare to find a good girl one, brava! truly enjoyed.
bitemypillows2510 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
OMG! Are you kidding me? Babe, this gave me fucking goosebumps. It's hard to tell that you were writing out of your element because this was pretty much dead on. You captured the emotion, the desire, and everything in between. I swear some of these lines have come out of my mouth in the last eight months, this one in particular..."Stop thinking and feel."

The ending was perfect, couldn't have picked it better myself. You should seriously think about writing more femme slash, this was awesome! Also, thanks for the dedication, your support means so much to me and my girl. Luvs ya!
TKegl chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Wow... this was my first femmeslash - at least that wasn't a threesome involving J or E... and it was amazing! So hot, but also bittersweet at the end.

Well done!
bookjunkie1975 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Wow Marie, this story is just great! I love the way Victoria reads Rosalie, how she can almost see into Rose's innermost desires and then pushes her to explore them. And the twist at the end...talk about breaking a girls heart. It was bittersweet, the gift Rosalie and Victoria gave each other, but what they have together now surpasses, I think, the struggles it took them to get there. Thank you so much for taking up the challenge I threw you. :) xxooxx
CarrickBeau chapter 1 . 8/9/2010