Reviews for Not Like Us
Great! It's actually the first time I read any Fan fiction now I'm hooked for sure. You are an awesome writer!
cutechibilolita chapter 12 . 3/30
I loved the end of this chapter. At first when I got the alert that u updated I had to read the description since it had been so long, but I was excited after realizing what story this was. Great job and can't wait till you update.
Awesome keep it up
cutechibilolita chapter 11 . 12/19/2014
I'm enjoying this so far. I'm more of a Juey fan but I ocassianoly read a Cindy and Riley story if its good, and this one is. Can't wait for the next chapter. Great chapter and continue.
theresfireinmyheart chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
This is amazing ,please update soon
Guest chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
Love it! Can't wait to read what happens next! I wonder is Cindy's dad going to find Riley and how will he react? I hope he likes Riley.
janiyah chapter 10 . 6/11/2014
DAMN! that was so close people stay cock blocking ;) lol update
TrademarK612 chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
Pleeeeeaase update
RaindropsAndRosepetals chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
Please update soon! I love this!
Zane chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
More plz
jazzyhue20 chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
Aw man I thought you weren't gonna update again! It's been months since I last checked for an update cuz it was a ling time since you wrote chapter 7 . Or it seemed that way. But now I found it again and just read chapters 8 and 9! I loved them both! If only I can slap Cindy's mom! Damn racist for no good reason. Well it should never be tolerated anyway. But way to go Riley for putting her ass in place! And in front of everybody too! Good for him. But how dare he punish himself and Cindy for her accident. Even though she was careless on her part but he shouldn't blame himself for her mistake. But anyway great chapter and I hope to see a new chapter soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
Well I feel silly about my earlier comment, apologies about that. But still Riley wouldn't be allowed to carry her.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/15/2013
Game officials wouldn't let Riley carry her. Ambulance people would go check her out. Ambulance people would let the mother ride with her. Riley could ride with her IF her mom lets him. Also I think Riley wouldn't figure it out that she jumped into the chairs because on her necklace that easily. When your scared and concerned, most people get their minds cloudy.
joice.xoxboubou.xox chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
Aww too cute . ! Im glad that Cindy and Riley are back together :DD! Sorry for not reviewing earlier :/
Gordonboy14 chapter 9 . 3/12/2013