Reviews for EZHF
I wud ur story thanx!
Bramblestar67 chapter 7 . 11/8
LOLZ, awesome story
Doomsdayguy12345 chapter 1 . 6/10
Oh my fucking lol this is hilarious.
Hilarious, relatable (You know, if we were in a zombie apocalypse), funny use of metaphors and realistic, unless, you know, again if we were in an apocalypse), Story flow is pretty good, Author kept going, short background which is always good, author never pondered on something for too long, which could be good or bad, but in this case, it's good.

Out of 10 I give it a 9/10
Galen Devereaux chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I really wanted to say that your writing was great and I loved the craft utilized e.g. figurative and descriptive language. However, I thought it was a bit... unlikely Enia would survive. She seemed a bit unrealistic as far as her expectations for surviving. Sure she could kill walkers,(sorry ZOMBIES) but she definitely could not make it long-term. An "elite zombie hunting force"? She obviously does not understand that zombies are still extremely dangerous, especially in large survive, more than just knowing how to shoot a gun(doubt she could do that) and swinging a blunt piece of metal at a reanimated corpse's head. She and her friends would likely see a large swarm of shambling cadavers and attack them with the intention of 'fun'. Otherwise, this story is chockfull of intriguing language and good quality.
Vikingfangirl23 chapter 39 . 10/24/2014
PLEASE keep updating! Ever since I discovered Max Brooks I have been obsessed with the coming Zombie Apocalypse, and I love you fan fiction. Keep being totally random!
Daide chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Honestly I think it could use more description. It seems like it was written by a 12 year old, no offense just leaving a review.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/19/2014
You have watched way to much Zombieland! You are aware that its a spoof movie right? Its not meant to be taken serious as a Zombie movie! Jumping on the bed with a Zombie...really?! I kept hoping that at some point you would take this serious and not spend every chapter talking/fighting with your friends or going for the "weirdest Zombie kill of the week" while they stumble around not actually accomplishing anything of any value! Im definitely moving this from my Zombie/survival stories section to my spoof/would be better as a serious of oneshots/ideas to be turned into a real story by an actual person who wants to write section!
Guest chapter 38 . 8/19/2014
Really short chapters that don't contain much actual story. Its just a bunch of kids doing stupid shit yet somehow staying alive! And stop with the stupid author notes at the end of every chapter talking about how you know its bad but that you where to lazy to write anything better so oopps your bad! If you know its all crap why do you keep posting it and then telling us its so bad? You pinky promise and you swear and the next one will be bigger or better or any of 38 other excuses! Either be a real writer and post an actual story with a plot and something beyond constant dialog between retarded kids and unreal zombie kills or stop posting them and just share this bad writing with your friends so they can laugh at you and realize just how retarded you are!
wow chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
I love/hate/fear zombies and thought this would be a great story about people actually being SMART and not being like every SINGLE dumbass, weak, unrealistic, idiot in every zombie movie ever made! But its cool im sure it will be a moment of fun when these dumb kids actually get eaten by the families they left behind to die! IDIOTS! If you over 7 years old you wont find this entertaining or believable...its really just a bad joke of a story!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
was a cool idea then you just went bat shit crazy and decided NOT to make a zombie survival guide but instead a bunch of very lame (dear got you've got someone with the weakest, lamest humor, a complete big idiot, and a very unlikable prissy bitch) story about you and your friend being heros how? They didn't really save anyone they just left there family at every house to be eaten with barely a word of whats going on, the parents are pathetic loosers for even letting them go!, you don't do ANYTHING you should do to survive! Its nice you got to bash in heads but you did it in the lamest and most unrealistic way!
Blazennight283 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Hey thunder, it's ultimate here I'm going to start my own story about zombies, and I hope you'll allow me to base it off of your world but in my character's point of view, but keep up the good work!
Ultimate chapter 37 . 8/6/2014
Don't you quit on me now, I'm still waiting for your amazing stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Sorry, but why do so many people believe they could beat the Zombie Apocalypse? I live on a farm/estate, which has everything from pitchforks and sledgehammers to shotguns and hunting rifles. Against a few dozen, yeah ok. But hundreds? Thousands, even? I fully trust the British Army and Royal Marines to exploit their training, weaponry and equipment that in my honest opinion, makes them the most lethal force in the world. Add in SAS and SBS, and the citizens of the United Kingdom are perfectly safe. Walking corpses against tanks and rifles. You do the maths people
Theultimate chapter 37 . 6/15/2014
Don't you ever quit on me! :)