Reviews for Shining Armour
HillaryAshton23 chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
I would just like to say that Kuragurl/Kurama/Lauren Case, whoever you may know her as, is my best friend and she is the one who referred me to your story. To be totally honest, I hate Draco and Harry isn't exactly my favorite character so I never thought I would be into something like this. However, I quite enjoyed it and I think that you did a really wonderful job! I liked that it wasn't crazy smutty but it was sweet. Job well done I say! Keep writing, you're good!
kuragurl chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
Well, this was my first DracoxHarry... it was quite interesting. I actually liked it, haha! Brilliant job. Bloody brilliant.
kuragurl chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
Omgggg Neville 3 I was trying to only give you one long review instead of ten little ones, lol. But I just loved Neville's, "Welcome to the Club."
danmacseki chapter 10 . 12/31/2010
Loved this! Terrific story, very well written.
lilz54 chapter 10 . 12/21/2010
Enjoyed the read. Thank you for sharing!
ADELiNE-fic chapter 10 . 12/21/2010
a lovely little short story.

like it!
ADELiNE-fic chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
exposed-like-a-nerve chapter 10 . 12/21/2010
awww is that the end of the entire story? If it is then well done because i did enjoy reading it, and i'm looking forward to anymore stories! (Has to be harry potter though)

mochiusagi chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
yey happy ending!
Draggy2 chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
What an odd little happy story. Very fast-paced but in a cute to the point sort of way.
Draggy2 chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
I kind of love that draco was in the library but I have doubts that the 'how you're geonna get Malfoy' might have been misconstrued.

...another chapter format fail. Very hard to read. Discouraging.
Draggy2 chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
"No, you didn't. You told me you were happy because you spiked Draco Malfoy. Presumably through the heart."

...another chapter format fail.
Draggy2 chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
Oh no: format fail. (Hard to read)
Draggy2 chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
oh um, mmm. That was a rather random and sudden freak-out for Harry. ...I'm going to assume that having a row with Malfoy temporarily unhinged him? *thinks on it* I bet it was a breakthrough moment in which Harry realized he couldn't do it anymore, couldn't pretend he felt nothing for Malfoy, and couldn't lie to himself anymore... if that is the case... maybe add that in somewhere. Just to, you know... clarify. Please.
mochiusagi chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
ohhh so is it going to be what I think it will be? geez, poor harry, those high heels sound yerrible. Please update soon!