Reviews for A Patient Matter
lovePEOPLEandCOWBOY chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Je travaille à l'hôpital, et l'ambiance que tu décris est si proche d'un servive de réa. J'adore mon boulot, j'adore le monde hospitalier, et comme en plus j'adore Merlin. La conclusion est forcément que j'aime ta fic !
Momo chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
i really like this story! hope it continues
meep484 chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
Write more! Write more! Please! Please!
Sahba chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
It is such a shame you did not update ;((( i need more
john'sgirlfriend2date chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
I'm in. What happens next?
Veilwuarrah chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
Oh wow.. this chapter was more then okay.. in fact.. the whole fic is brilliant. The details are striking. Wouldn't mind reading more

:) Well done!
grayember13 chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
I LOVED it so it was more than alright but PLEASE update SOON!
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
:o
I know you're busy, but a year and a half? Really? My soul is going to weep for all eternity until you post the next one 'D:
THIS IS SO BLOODY BRILLIANT!

I hope everything is ok now :)
*Hugs*
TheReinbachDragonlord chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This is brilliant! I sent it to my two best friends by the third paragraph . You're an amazing writer!
I'd go on a long rant about how wonderful this is, but seeing as the new Doctor Who episode caused sirius flailing and I think I might pass out, I'm just going to stick with say; You just stand there cause...I'm going to hug you...
TangerineTea chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
That's awful about your depression, I'm so sorry. I hope you're better now. The story is shaping up to be really interesting-so does Merlin not realize that he has magic, or is he just too disoriented still to recognize the magic, or what? And who attacked him, and why? I hope those questions will be answered soon :)
Jess chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
This is awesome! Hope you update soon :)
The Little Geeky Piano Girl chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Awwww, poor Merlin! Please, please update this soon! It's such a brilliant idea and I can't wait to see how it'll all play out! Who could do such a thing to poor Merlin! That's one of the only things that really bugs me on FanFiction, people who subscribe but don't comment. I mean, if they subscribed, they must have an opinion, at least.
FLONNIE B chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! 3 I love Merlin AU's and this one is pretty damn good so far! can't wait for the next chapter! HYUU!
AmandaFray chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
really like this story! Please Update soonn!
Natura Watura Entura chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Very nice story you put a lot of good ideas in this story. I can't wait to read more.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »