Reviews for One Day (On The Vineyard)
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
There we go. Much clearer now. Thanks!
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Awww that was one of the most beautiful AXH stories i ever read! Arnold and helga are so sweet and cute together . I loved this so much - your romantic stories of my favourite couple always put a smile on my face. :)
Evatarida chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Is it the end already?
Hope not..
Please continue updating :D
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
awwww he he soo cute
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Reading Helga/Arnold as young adults is always sexy and sweet. Great job!
Sandra Strickland chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I love this story. I've started reading it but I don't know why I didn't end it. Now, I'm glad I have found it again.

This is really beautiful, seeing a mature Helga and Arnold fighting for another chance.

One I heard that the beauty in things was in little details; a beautiful house is not beauty all entire, but precious little corners and details here and there. I found your story pretty all along, but some details make me like it more, as 'it was a second nature for him to scan crowded areas for her' and both of the impossibility lines.

congratulations for your job well done, I'm sorry it take more than a year to let you know.

Bye
OliveInk chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
You are a wonderfully talented writer and I really loved reading your story. Great job!
Paulimapi chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
awwwwwww 3 i love it :)
Thundercatroar chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Now this was some perfect writing!

I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this, it was wonderful, and so sweet, but not in a way that would make you puke.

It was so great watching Arnold and Helga re-discover one another, and in such a quirky way. A lot of plele write Helga and Arnold (me guilty too) of meeting and their lives being entertwined in grape jelly sweetness and glued together with marshmallow fluff, but that's not the reality. Every relationship has rocky spots, just like the shoreline that Arnold and Helga swam, sometimes people get back together, sometimes not, but it was nice that you put them together again.

That time apart gave both of them time to grow into themselves, and learn how to be themselves, for Helga more than Arnold, someone who controlled (unconsciously) a lot of what she did, and how she acted, etc.

Anyway, not that it matters what I think, but again, I think you did a terrific job with this, and I really enjoyed reading it!

'Roar
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Very good take on Helga and Arnold as a troubled yet still loving couple.

Keep the good writing.
PokeshippersShadow1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I loved it! Wonderful job D
angie93 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
awwwww i love it! that's it, it confirms it, i'm you biggest fan wooohhoooo! the #1 in the list. oh man i just saw your name on the fic, and i couldn't do anything, i just have to read it hahahah

oh god, i cant wait for more, no metter what it is i would read!
Alwaysanonymous2 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Awww I loved it!

I'm glad you're back, I missed your stories
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Exllcent chapter here cool with Arnold and Helga second first date , and I love the scene of Helga helping out, also great job with your ocs