Reviews for Faint Heart
DarkStorm Wolfsbane chapter 38 . 4/13
More yes please? :D
kat chapter 38 . 2/26
Omg! Please update, i HAVE to know what happens! Please!
Yoru Inu chapter 38 . 2/20
Oh my god... you can't leave this story hanging!
Anil Pheonix chapter 38 . 2/20
Man if this isn't adicting! Please update!
AndreaRei chapter 37 . 2/12
Please update! Please.
Insane is my name chapter 5 . 1/16
Wow that was a quick summer but I loved it and yay shippo and kohaku:-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 4 . 1/16
Awww kohaku you pick m fast but I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 3 . 1/16
Yay shippo I love him :-) :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 2 . 1/16
Is shippo coming in he better I love him and if kikyo comr in she better be nice to kagome :-) :-) :-)
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 1/16
Awwww it was so sweet I loved it :-) :-) :-) :-)
Lakodasmoon chapter 38 . 9/13/2013
Hello! I stumbled upon a paring that I never thought I would like because I usually pair inu/kag but.. I LOVE THIS PAIRING! 3333 This story is amazingly adorable. I love it. I noticed you havent updated it in awhile though, I was wondering if you are not going to finish? Either way , I love this story and would love to finish it. You are a great writer and I love Kohaku's character. He loves Kagome so much, it makes me melt. I simply adore the puppy love transforming into something more. I'd love to see it grow. Please let me know if you are discontinuing this story. My email is . thank you!
Krosis chapter 38 . 7/30/2013
Omg, I need more of this like whoa.

This is SO sweet.
SunMoonNeko chapter 38 . 6/27/2013
I so love this story, there is only a few handfuls of Kohaku/Kagome stories out there and even fewer good ones such as this. I follow your other stories so I know your not inactive, but I do hope you return to your other stories as well! :) I greatly look forward to any updates by you and this beloved story. Cheers!
ochreish chapter 38 . 6/24/2013
I'm supposing that this story isn't one of your priorities right now, but I just want to convey how glad I am that this story is still unfinished- it means that I can still journey on in this universe for a few more chapters.

Thank you for keeping me open-minded about pairings, and for reminding me how important it is to be trusting and patient (your Kagome always inspires me to be a better person).
always-kh chapter 14 . 6/6/2013
well damn. make that three. i was curious what would happen wasn't expecting that though.