Reviews for Faint Heart
Anaid Rosero Belmont chapter 38 . 8/18
I love this so much, is just beatiful. Hope some day you finish this or continue a little more
Mirage chapter 38 . 6/10
nice Story...interesting future pairing he does grow up well...but will he have a Change, the inutaicho would be bether sweeted as mate and protector...and she will get his live force so she will live as Long ás he, so they dont lose her this time again...but kohaku is cute and will grow up to a good strong male...but both will not live Long as normal humans...and the youkai and human in midori Need such strong People in the future...
but how will she get her hanyou pup

i really like to know where this goes and how it Ends...
so i hope that one day you come back here and finish this story
it s 2016 now
Discord1 chapter 38 . 12/20/2015
So, so wonderful. As usual, you've re-imagined characters we love in roles and relationships both recognizable and new. Your world building is laced with enough nods to the original, but so completely full of twists no one could envision, that you leave us captivated and enthralled. I keep picking new stories of yours that are my 'all time favorites' - Savvy trumped Lord Charming for awhile, but this, THIS, was so good. You've breathed such life and depth into Kohaku, your portrayal and execution of him MADE this - all the other details - baby Inu-Yasha, four-tailed Shippo, Miroku and Sango's exchanges, Kirara - were just icing to an already delicious recipe. Excellent job. Man I have the feels for this pairing now.
Discord1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
AGH. You are so talented. What a well-crafted first chapter. I was putting off editing one of my stories and poured through your archive, looking for one I haven't read. Why did I do that? Thought I'd give this a try and damnit if I won't be doing an ounce more of revision tonight. Forthster, seriously, you are an incredible writer. The dialogue, setting, scene - it's all perfect. :sigh: You make me jealous and adoring every time I read anything you've written. I already scaled through some of your reviews and know this isn't finished, but it won't stop me. Onward!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 38 . 11/16/2015
As surprising as this couple is, you've made me love it! I love how shy and serious Kohaku is and yet he's still so uncertain in regard to Kagome :) Adorable.
cutemara chapter 37 . 10/28/2015
I reached this chapter and almost cried when I realized the story wasn't complete! Do you think you'll come back and continue it? **hopeful smile**
cutemara chapter 20 . 10/28/2015
You write like poetry...:)
sesshomarumate to be chapter 38 . 10/15/2015
great story! i hope even through its been years that you do come back and finish this story! i have really loved all the stories that i have read from you!
Guest chapter 38 . 9/20/2015
Nooooo! Why is that where it drops off?! I know you haven't touched this story in an age, but please tell me you're going to come back to it!
SugarCrumbs chapter 38 . 9/18/2015
Although I didn't enjoy this as much as the usual sess/kag pairing,
this is unbelievably cute.

If you ever decide to write a new story

I would really like to see you try shippo/kagome. they're rare and hard to find but I would love to see you put your twist in it
Guest chapter 38 . 4/6/2015
I can't wait to read what happens next! I love this story so much, it's so cute!
Tubafox chapter 38 . 3/19/2015
You haven't discontinued this have you? I really love it.
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 38 . 2/18/2015
I love this story so much, there needs to be more Kohaku/Kagome pairings!
nom de plumee chapter 38 . 4/21/2014
What's wrong? Why's with the sudden stop?

It's been two years. I wonder if you will continue writing this? I found their stories cute! It warms my heart. A lil brother falls in love with his big sis' friend? That's something XD

I hope you will continue when you have time, Author-nim :')
This is nicely written. I love the way you don't rush things.

/I'm stalking you at the moment, yo-! XD
I hope you don't mind... I'm gonna read your other stories :'3/