Reviews for Should Have Been Mine And What Truly Is
LunaChas chapter 1 . 11/5
Good clever ending and no I wasn't expecting it
RandomHPFan chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Wow! Totally unexpected ending! It was good though. I really liked it! Good job, my friend. Good job.
StarDuchess chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Oh, love it love it! I'm a huge severitus fan, so this just made my day. And it was Sirius! That was unexpected. I thought for sure it was Dumbledore. But it makes sense; they always really hated each other. It would be great to see this continued after Sirius dies and the spell breaks, how that would change the story, how Harry would react.
QuillsAndInk221 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Beautiful and really well done. Thanks for revewing and we hope you continue
Nara and Davina Writing Co., formerly the only amy lily potter
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
i love this
Aeryun chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This is a very interesting take on why Harry is Severus' son. And do really hope you continue with it. I would very much like to read it!
starlightscribe chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I want to see the story that could come out of this! Normally I Love Sirus but this can be a great idea for a fic if done right and I think you can do it.
nitecreature99 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
really good. liked it a lot. liked the suspence of how "HE" was. didn't expect sirius but liked the twist. if you are doing a story of this, you wouldn't format it like this, right?
j chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I love the poem and your storyu is amazing. Please write it! Please! I want to know how Snape getrs his son back!
MarthaRRLeBlanc chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Love your idea, and looking forward to seeing it in an upcoming story form you.