Reviews for Obsession
Squilf chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Okay so this is sweet and funny and gorgeous... And I made the mistake of listening to a romantic song while I was reading it so now I feel like crying... But I love Eames' longing for Arthur, and then them being together and ARTHUR PROPOSING, that's just too sweet and I love the idea of Arthur, not Eames, proposing, just because :D (Also Dom/Ari is my next favourite pairing, after Arthur/Eames, so thanks for the little hints of that!)
ooihcnoiwlerh chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Beautiful and powerful...I don't know much what else to say.
Beth Louise chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
this..! this is so beautiful i feel like crying! your a really good writer.. awwww, i adore this!:')
sehen chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Another lovely piece of Inception fic from you! God, you are an amazingly wonderful writer and I am in love with your Inception writings. I demand more.

Anyways, in this one I really liked seeing the formation of their relationship. Especially scene four. Loved the dialogue.

Just everything about it was brilliant.
pippi55 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
It's a beautiful story, I enjoyed reading it very much.

This: 'He wakes up, screaming Arthur's name like a madman, like someone who's just lost the most precious thing in his life, despair carving out his heart with a spoon.' is my favourite line. It's just so beautiful.
Alhendra chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Lovely!
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Aww... So cute! Love it. Very sweet and... Just awesome lol Keep em comin!
ChocohalicsAnonymous chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This is beautiful, I love it.
FiferRose chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
This was so amazing. I love it. :) Beautifully written, especially the sentence from the summary, about writing Eames' name across ever surface. Loveee it. Awesome work.
gurobaby chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
omg.. this story was just really touching. I adored the sweetness as well as the passion. lol It was truly romantic. I loved these lines

'if I did so, I'd have to fear that you'd slip away and that I might wake up to realize that it has only been a dream all along."

"but in memory and in feeling. I built a city down there, Eames, and I wrote your name across every surface of that city, every wall, every ceiling, every floor…"

Such a wonderful story 3 I very much enjoy your style of writing.
minlin chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
THis is quite lovely. I'm glad that Eames finally made a move and Arthur didn't have to beat him over the head with something heavy.

And then at the end when Arthur tells Cobb 'You've got Ariadne and Fisher'... Robert's joined them! Is he with Cobb?
azure-lupis chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
guh, that was lovely. Gave me the warm fuzzies ) I hope we can expect more Arthur/Eames from you D
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
CUTE! Omg, great first story; aren't these two just the best? God, I'm so addicted to this pairing right now its shameful lol. Wonderful job! :D
Cademy Sadence chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Holy hell I love you, I love you, I love you.

This was so wonderfully written and beautiful and asd;glkflhj'al;dgkl I don't even-

I adore this story and I hope you write others like it in the future
I liked this chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I did like this story, but I wish you would've put even more description into it; more expansion of each section your created here. And also, maybe show us Arthur's time in limbo and how he comes back? And perhaps a sequel? What happens after they quit? Tell us more please! :D I'm not sure how open you are to all those ideas, but I for one would definitely love to see more. This is my favorite pairing and new favorite movie as well for sure. XD And I LOVE TOM HARDY AND JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT