Reviews for Next To Me
pervyprincess chapter 19 . 9/10/2014
Please please update ! I need to know what happened ! D:
shehadastory chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I decided to reread this since eclare is grim at the moment. I will not lose faith and your story again will bring me so much joy and heart ache and tears i missed reading your writing. It is so eloquent and engaging.i am missing this sort of Eli also he seems to be becoming more mainstream so your story will help remind me of what I fell in love with.
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Honestly, this and "Meaningless Meeting" are my favorite Eclare fics of all time.
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
this is the best story ever!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/23/2011
i tried i really did try to read but it was fucking boring its not tht itersting get to point already
Hiddennotes chapter 19 . 6/8/2011
I remember reading this when it was first published and I loved it. Now that I'm reading it again, I fell in love again. I love that you put in some scenes from the show then you go into your story. Absolutely amazing! (:
WordsCutDeep chapter 19 . 6/7/2011
Wow,, amaziing ! Just as I predicted :)

This story skyrocketed past my expectations,, which were already set high! Besides this little comment, I am absoloutely speachless... And I'm hardly ever speachless.. You're truely gifted D
Summersetlights chapter 19 . 6/6/2011
OH MY GOD.

I SCREAMED. Just wow. I screamed! I love this story so much...I just. ugh.

THANK YOU.
Avalos chapter 13 . 6/6/2011
I love it so muck really is it possibly the best fanfic I have read in a while...Good job and keep writing!
iwannabeenglish97 chapter 18 . 11/25/2010
plz tell me clare doesnt give up on the fact that eli could come back! i have hope that you wouldnt kill eli off.
supercutie101367 chapter 13 . 11/22/2010
So far, this is my favorite chapter! i loved it!
supercutie101367 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
WOW! CAN I SAY AMAZING! I LOVE THE DETAIL! YOU HAD ME FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY! IM EXCITED TO CONTINUE!
EliandClareForever17 chapter 12 . 11/17/2010
AWSOME STORY
EliandClareForever17 chapter 5 . 11/16/2010
ahhhhh!
ChasetheWindTouchtheSky chapter 18 . 11/1/2010
Okay, I just have to say... I just read this and burst out laughing at the Prologue at the end. Clare referred to Eli, herself, and Adam as a Bremuda Triangle...

I have a Eclare fiction called "We're Stuck In A Bremuda Triangle", with Fitz/Clare/Eli triangle. I kid you not. Great minds think alike, my friend...