Reviews for Hunters
St. Fyrecat chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Great story. I do not often see Oz based fics. Great characterizations too. I could hear the voices of the characters from the Hellboy movies with every line of dialogue. Very well done!
RaphaelplusMikey chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Dude, you should make a sequel where Buffy and them.
Jason123456 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
great story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I really like it.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This is nice.
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
nice! i like how you managed to keep everyone in character - oz being overly quiet, manning annoying, hb initially distrusting of all newbies...great job, really.
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really...lots of really like! This was awesome! I frickin' love Oz! And I would love to see/read/whatever...more like this.

P.S. the part with Liz and Oz doing their nails together is hilarious and would seem really girly to people who never noticed how bad-ass Oz was with black nails.
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Mn. Main reaction is 'fuck the movie-verse' because I can accept all the shit they pulled on the setting but wrecking Hellboy's character was unacceptable. He's a grownup in his fifties. He's got experience and good instincts and decent manners, and only really mouths off to enemies, though he's got a sarcastic streak a mile wide. His main priority on his job is stopping people getting hurt. Grumbleblah.

But yay Oz. I liked the line about 'once you get to saying 'stop'' rather, too.
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Nice story. It'd be cool if you added another chapter
snowecat chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Not bad, the ending seemed a bit rushed, but a good one-shot.
Remus san chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Love it!Next chapter?Please?
mardar chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Great story! Please,please write a sequel.