Reviews for That Butler, At Wits End
emoangel1990 chapter 1 . 2/15
Should do like a filler and do it about how they adjust to not have Sebastian just a thought
misstic-Shadow chapter 1 . 1/1
Oh, my, goodness. I laghed the entire time this was well written and totally believable. Thank you for this, trully , thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Wow just wow I have never read anything that made me laugh as much as this
Continue writing such story's and you will be able to have a grave next to L lawliet
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
About time.

But you know in your heart I'd have siimply killed 'em all, don't you. Taken all together they aren't worth half a mouse turd, let alone chopping off one's hand off and getting one's back broken over, even if it *does* all grow back.

Funnily enough though, that actually *is* in the Daemon Hande Booke.-which really is bound in black human leather and stamped with red lettering. Have you been peeking where you ought not? Naughty-naughty! I might just have to come see you to make certain that was your imagination talking.

This story makes sense at any hour of the day.
Lovely. Most amusing.

neko1000 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
awsome! A little weird and you know... hardcore... Buuut... I LOVE IT!

p/s: sadictic Sebastian is hot. XD
claudexsebby1232 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Aservis Roturier chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Excellent and I both recognise and sympathise with the food service motif. It's also what I always wanted to see Sebastian do. Fun read;excellent writing.
OneHellOfAKitsune chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Oh, god that was funny! How in the world did you think of this?
SaveKittyKat123 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I3this. All of your stories are amazing!i"m SnortKitty123 that's why it still had Kitty123 in my new profile keep writing your yaoi stories.*falls on the ground and begins to get in a worship stance*PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
jeanette wilcox chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
you are among the few who proof read their stories. your also very talented keep up the great work
Nikki-3456-Lover chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
First, I review for cookie :3 second, I love this. XDD It's fracking (yes, fracking) awesome.
BaKanda-kun chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
This was AWESOME. Everyone was so in character (from what I remember anyway)! I've always wondered why Sebastian doesn't just do all of those things himself and have the other servants not bother. XD This made me chuckle, though. Oh, Sebastian and his misfortunes. Anyway, I loved it! Your style feels really familiar, and your spelling and grammar didn't make me sad. XD
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
This story is great. There's so much humor from beginning to end. What more you made this consistant with the characters. I could actually see this happening as an alternate ending.

You did such a good job writing Sebastian here. So often I wondered how he could remain calm with Ciel constantly ordering him around and the idiot servants messing up everything requiring him to fix it. It was great to see Sebastians thoughts as he gradually started losing it, especially when Blackmoore arrived. That guy was by far one of the biggest jerks ever. After reading how Blackmoore treated Sebastian made it even funnier for later when Ciel tried to bribe Sebastian by promising to never invite him back.

It's nice how you slowly made him lose his cool. I love the part when he finally got fed up with Maylene.

"But Sebastian...I forgot how to fold the shirts..."

"Then perhaps you shouldn't be a maid, Maylene. Maids know how to do simple things like fold shirts. In fact, people in general know how to fold shirts. Your job is not terribly difficult, I promise you. I do it every day, and it doesn't take anything special. Any idiot could do it. Tell me, are you an idiot?"

It would be wonderful if there was an actual episode where Sebastian finally lost it. If there was I could totally see him chewing her out like that. He's definitely patient, but even demon butlers have their limits. I do feel bad that he killed Finni's bird though.

The last scene is well done. Good work with making it seem that he killed everyone in the mansion at first. I love how Ciel was begging Sebastian not to leave then tried to pull him back himself. Well, at least Ciel will get to keep his soul. Sebastian's final insults to the servants are hilarious.

Lovely work with this story.
On The Brink Of Sanity chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
You should SERIOUSLY consider making a sequel! I. Would. LOVE. You!
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Oh my, I laughed so hard tears running down my cheeks. He wasn't at wits end he poped... Loved truely I did...