Reviews for Swansong
Southern Mamie chapter 3 . 10/20
This story was absolutely extraordinary!
Thanks for sharing it!
1tinac chapter 3 . 9/18
This was fabulous read.
Brightness Freya chapter 3 . 3/15
This is SO good. Thank you for writing!
Flo321 chapter 3 . 2/25
I started this not realising it was a Bella x Jasper fic. I would usually stop reading after that, but goodness me! I couldn’t, I had to stay for the writing and storytelling. Just beautiful.
StarklyRamie chapter 3 . 12/28/2020
This was really great. Loved it.
GoodVibezzz chapter 3 . 12/15/2020
10/10 recommend I cant believe I almost scrolled passed this.
Booksrlife15 chapter 3 . 10/25/2020
Wow, I loved it! So much change, and bella standing up for herself. I hated that's she just stayed a shell. But this is amazing how the four of them came together. It was really well put together!
sarah0406 chapter 3 . 9/7/2020
This was beautiful! I loved it and I’m absolutely saving it for later. My preferred POV were Bella and Peter’s.
barbosa555ya chapter 3 . 8/11/2020
thank you for this. it filled a place in my heart that I didn't expect. bless you, dear.
TinaF chapter 3 . 7/29/2020
Awesome! I love how this was written.
vampdreams chapter 3 . 7/20/2020
Oh this was brilliant!
I loved Bella's gift, how her shield works
Her reputation was awesome
And I adore how it was Peter and Char who found her
And how seemlessly they all just slotted together
Thanks for sharing
Michaela18 chapter 3 . 7/8/2020
I was just skimming over a ton of stories to read on the kindle later when I saw this. I couldn’t put it down! Kudos 0:)
bookwormgracie chapter 3 . 3/17/2020
This story is amazing! The characterization feels so perfect and accurate!
Tobalerone chapter 3 . 2/8/2020
Wow, your writing is stunning. I absolutely loved this. It ended perfectly and yet I'm sad to see it go
Silriel chapter 3 . 2/7/2020
That was absolutely fcking AMAZING. My mind is blown, thank you so much for this masterpiece! Oh my god. Oh my GOD The very last line? Perfection. How does it feel, holding my life in your hands?
Thank you, thank you, thank you.