Reviews for The After Story
Guest chapter 5 . 1/11/2015
This is so far amazing I love it you should be an author I'm like hooked lol
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
You didn't pay much attention to detail when reading the book did you because Chloe hates basements
fangirls-we-runthe-world chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I thought this was super cute. I really liked the new characters.
HelloJawsie chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
So sad u ended it
Seriously though do u live in Ohio too cause I'm almost suprised I didnt right this myself
Then again great female insane minds think alike
HelloJawsie chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
If u want proper grammar you would say " And this is Chloe and Derek." When kit was introducing them.
Ara827 chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
So if you could just give me the address to this house, that'd be great because these people sound just like me and my friends. And oh lordy... Simon on the trampoline.. I was just imagining it and its really hard to contain my laughter throughout this chapter when its like 3 am. And it was SO not the crappiest chapter ever... it was awesome. *internet hug and high five*
Onemilllives chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
THIS IS JUST FUNNNY I LOVE IT. DEREK CRYIED AWWWWWWWW! I WILL KILL THE BRITISH DUDE.
Onemilllives chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
There house is best. There are alot of inside jokes in this, ha she own
Onemilllives chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
So cute yet funny I love this.
Onemilllives chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
This was so funny. I love that he has to go shirt less yummy
Onemilllives chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I love this it was realy funny. The house is cool.
ChloeAndDerek4Eva chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
pleazz keep going its awesome and i love it
ilikemusic chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
it was okay...but it felt a bit unnatural. like tori saying "yay" or going through a weirdness tutorial? idk just didn't seem something people would do you know? you did have some good moments though!
anon chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
not bad so far, but i would suggest not putting in little author notes in the middle of the story...its distracting/annoying and a bit unprofessional...other than that i think your characterization is decent for the most part :)
Vero Diaz chapter 10 . 1/8/2012