Reviews for Death Note: The Yaoi Outtakes
seraph86 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Loved the part where Light says "But seriously..! Who the hell dug this guy up from his grave..?" So true! Ah, those were such good ol' times... where have they gone? ;)
Horsewhispered chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. that was soo funny I couldn't stop laughing... Lol.
icywarm chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
So true. This is hilarious.
Shinigami117 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Dude, it's obvious that they do NOT like each other in that way. Sure, Light's name spelled backwards is I'm a gay, but L isn't gay. And Light hates L and killed him, which means he didn't love him. L was determined to catch Light and have him executed, once again, proof they didn't love each other.
lL.ChAn chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
OWNED!

You is correct *-*

DN Yaoi Perfect ( this fic)

Congratulations!
Jinxed Ink chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
LOL! That really was funny! I went into hysterics when L said: "that was random"! I really loved it!
MoonToy chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
O.o ... *burst out laughing* that was so funny totaly halarious! ...sighs owch my ribs ...k bye-bye *
PenguinBandit523 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
ROFLMFAO! That was fantastic! XD I can't stop laughing!
TheMasterSlytherin chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Oh my god I love you for this!

xD Hilerious! I effing love it!

Keep it up!
ineedmesometea chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
*Dies laughing* absolutly love it XD
whatabeautifulmess chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Loves. This is absolutly hilare! .
feathers.of.night chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This was pure awesomeness XD

I read this with a stupid grin plastered to my face the whole way through - you've somehow managed to tie this in perfectly with the plot (o.o?) without getting them all OOC. (I can still hear Light screaming about the chain in his hair C:)

Best DN fic I've read in ages. Keep writing or I'll die from awesome-dn-fix-deprivation really soon! :3
feathers.of.night chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This was pure awesomeness XD

Darquesse chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
LOL I loved it! Very good work, I wish it was longer! :P I especially found the Lllll one hilarious. GREAT JOB!
Arriene chapter 1 . 8/10/2010