Reviews for Trials of Diplomacy
nazarethblood chapter 12 . 4/6/2011
Another great addition to Fallout fanfaiction as a whole. With the exception of spelling and grammatical errors, this series is wonderful :-)
Kal Skirata chapter 12 . 4/1/2011
Great ending to this part of the larger story. Just keeps getting better. I have also passed the link to your sotrys on to my friends who will hopfully review the storys as well.

Great story cant wait for the next installment
Vendetta 5th chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
Great chapter and story so far! (although I still think the trial is silly and the story would be better without it)Still waiting from some more action too like Newton using those new skills or maybe the slavers trying to open the tunnel through to the pit.

awesome idea making a merc company to do the dirty jobs.
Kal Skirata chapter 10 . 1/26/2011
I think what you have written so far is great.

I cant wait to read the next story's and chapters.

I would also like to see more chapter's per story.

Since finding your fan fictions I have read all 3 of the fallout story's and I have to say you have made a great set so far.

It would also make it interesting if you bring back the Lone Wanderer. And i cant wait to read what happens with the Grayditch trial, Roe's tribunal, The Republic, The Commonwealth and most of all the possibility of the Enclave being brought back.

As I said before Great Story so far. And I cant wait to read more.
Vendetta 5th chapter 8 . 12/15/2010
My 2 cents,

Its a good story but I hate how many different POV's there are ie, the megaton squadthe Vault 101 Squadthe Greyditch SquadActaeonthe Centurion squadNewton and Ban at the Citadel and the Alexandria Garrison. You dont really get to know the characters or their story because at one point your following a hardened squad of Centurions fighting the horrors in the north for a short time before then switching to a Operative who cant kill in cold blood without breaking down. kind of confusing,

while id love to see the teams get their own stories im content to continue reading this.
Vendetta 5th chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
m
JCES chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
I love what you've written so far and can't wait for future chapters. With the exception of spelling and grammatical errors, this series is some of the best fanfiction that I've come across. Keep it up!