Reviews for Silent Voice
Breezekit Of WindClan chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Rockclaw : Leopardpaw's mentor.
Darkstar : Duckpaw's mentor (Another would be Frogleap because yolo!)
Hmmm...
Batears will be Mosspaw's mentor, am I right?
Forestclaw chapter 11 . 5/29/2014
Oh and i pick B i think we should see who the mentors of the kits will be. and For LEopardkit her mentor should be Frogleap, And for Duckkit it should be Weaseltail. and the reason i am reviewing this is because i already reviewed chapter 11 so ya
Forestclaw chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
You have the greatest chapters, i love how it's very unique, Keep up the good work!
popy380 chapter 12 . 3/22/2014
guys opinion? I'm a girl. whatever! A. and then have a time reverse to B. PLEASE UPDATE!
popy380 chapter 11 . 3/22/2014
I wish I knew how to look at those pictures, I'm not really good at all that techno (or not techno) stuff. but I do know how to use openoffice! its my writing program, after I quit wordpad. do you use openoffice? I hope mosskit and duckkit become warriors soon, poor Justin! I do like bae and shadow, though. SHADOW RULES! bye again!
popy380 chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
LOL I love it! they "bumped into Justin" LOL I love your story AND your authors notes, they make me laugh so hard! but I miss mosskit and duckkit, you kinda went off the point (fang- hint hint) with this whole "Justin" thing. but I still heart Justin, its just that I hope mosskit is in the next chapter. byyyyyeeeeee!
popy380 chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
I heart Justin! yep, I read the whole thing. I like your authors notes. oh, and its not a crummy ending! you are sooooooo self-conscious. but I am too, until I realize all my favorite stories are written just like mine! don't worry. the story is great. bye again! (for until I finish chapter 10.) bye!
popy380 chapter 8 . 3/22/2014
some elders can... Purdy (hint hint)... fang reminds me of Purdy. hehe... but I know, like, firestar or something like that THEY CANT REMEMBER EVERTHING! but elders (Purdy) sometimes have photograghic memory. bye!
popy380 chapter 6 . 3/22/2014
heh, I write stories all the time (I'm not a member yet, but I write stuff anyway while I wait for when I get an account) and the chapters are really short sometimes, I've read (and written) a lot of fanfiction and short chapters are fine.
popy380 chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
oh. now it makes sense. I was wondering why they didn't do a whole big speech like normal clans or why they didn't have a ''silent vigil'' or whatever. thanks for clearing all that stuff up! great story.
popy380 chapter 4 . 3/22/2014
I have a suggestion: there are a lot of points where mosskit should speak. tons of things she should say or could say. but she doesn't have a voice, of course, so I cant get to know her or her personality. so, I think you should do what mosskit is thinking! you did once, but not anytime else. you should do what mosskit wants to say everytime she wants to say something! then we (your readers) could get to know her better! I want to know what she wishes she could say!
Warriorsrocks chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
Sorry for what i said about the thing like "why aren't there any other clans" i didn't read what you righted but now i get it oh and i got your reference THANK YOU for making these storys they're
AWESOME
Guest chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
i love your story so far it is great, but i was wondering why don't you mention the other clans? and i vote go to the apprentice ceremony and i think Duckkits mentor should be Darkstar and Leopardkits mentor should be Frogleap
Moonfeather chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
Go wit B
Peperpaw chapter 12 . 6/18/2013
The aprentice ceremonie and leopardkit dies