Reviews for Unlocking the Gate
Elenoirre chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
It's so sweet, and then it's sad, and then it's sweet again :D
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
love this
BerryEbilBunny chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
What awesome mini-shots. I Liked it.
glynchan chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
You just inspired me to make an artwork with the Potatoes. Great Work! Even with just sentences, I loved it. :D
juliana chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Could you write or show an anime about natsu x lucy love each other because they look like a real couple as natsu always recues & be's with her. Please write about it. Thank You.
anonimus chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I like the telephone part...happy could really be devious at times..
Pannacotta chapter 1 . 10/20/2010

I wish these things happen in fairy tail. The lack of LucyxLoke in the manga is kinda... depressing.
TillyMe chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
insaneteacup chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
You should write this pairing more. It's extremely hard to find LokexLucy work that's high caliber like this one, and quite in character to boot.

This was like flipping through a dozen different chapters, all in disarray. Makes me crave for the full story.
raven rose 101 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
That's so cute :3

Nice job :D
xStarryyAngellx chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
awwwww yess
Shiny Pichu-chan chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Apologies for the late reveiw~ This was quite fantastic though. Every single sentence was just wonderful. Awesome job as always~
Akajo chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Nice job )

I enjoyed reading your sentences
nellchan0013 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Oh my gosh, that was not only really cute,but really angsty too...XD I'm sort of tempted to expand on some of those sentences

Really nice job, especially for the first Fairy Tail story you've done! I look forward to seeing more from you!
Kiinari chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
It started out happy at the beginning and kinda sad at the middle and ended off with a wistful/passionate note.

Even though I know their relationship is doomed from the start anyway.

I still ship them.

Oh a btw welcome to Fairy Tail fandom? Xd.