Reviews for One Short Night
BillyJay936 chapter 1 . 8/9
Awwww, this fic was truly wonderful. It sort of reminded me of that scene in Romeo and Juliet where Romeo has to go because it's morning and one person has to leave the other behind until they can meet again in peace. Great job!
Katherine the Fabulous chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I like the idea that they met before Kiamo Ko. And I like the way you did it too, it flowed well. Thanks again!
Thegreenconsultingdragonlord chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This was really cute! I really liked it. Good job!
DhampyrX2 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
You know every time I read a fic like this it occurs to me that if you take the more competent Dorothy from the original Baum novels, I could very easily see her being in on the whole scheme. Like say, seeing the scarecrow and Elphaba together and overhearing their plot, or confronting him about consorting with the Wicked Witch and getting the whole story ahead of time to help them escape Oz. Either way, that was a very nice little fic to set up the melting. Always preferred the musical ending to the book's.
Peter1312 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
okay this seems a total one shot but i dont get it whats the point?
Therealfae chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Beautiful! It made me cry! ( I know I'm a quad for that but it's just so damn good!)
Miz636 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Awwwww. That was so SWEET!

This is only my second Wicked FF as I only - FINALLY - saw the show two weeks ago after so long hearing the music, and I'm glad I chose it.

You wrote it well, it's realistic, it gives a reason behind both their plan AND why Elphaba knew the scarecrow was Fiyero the moment she saw him, and it just had so mush amazing emotion.

Very well done. :)
srhittson chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Awww really cute
Wicked-as-possible chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i love it elphaba and fiyero's relationship makes me feel sad and happy at the same time :)
darkgemwildcat chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
wonderful story! very sweet!
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Just like everybody's favorite Green Girl.
E.L. Crawford chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
omg are you serius! that would be sweet. and i also wanted to say 1 thing to help you get through writers block. just repet this mental lyric, i'm flying high i'm defying gravity and you can't pull me down!( yes i relize i switched it aroud a bit but it makesd more sense).
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
OMG I LOVED this so soooo much!

I always wonderd what happened when fieyero was a scarecrow LOL

This was ahmazing!
claramadesouffles chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Hey, your first Wicked fic was a one-shot, too! :) Welcome to the fandom! :D

I loved it. Fiyeraba fluff is the best, fluffiest fluff EVER! :)

xoxo.

Jen
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
this is amazing. So captures elphaba/the witch SO PERFECTLY in the beinging its scary. and the ending was great, it really pulls if together in a way neither wicked nor the wizard of Oz did. simply, amazing.