Reviews for Of Wine and War
Natsume-Erika chapter 17 . 2/6
Great God, finished reading today, and I LOVED it! Btw, where's chapter 19?! XD Now I'm DESPERATE!A)/!
percabethNot chapter 17 . 2/1
Please, please, please write more!
I need a chapter 18!

What happened? Did you die?
If you don't write, I might die!

Please write more?!
LooneyTune chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
I just realized, why don't any of the Gods ever bound a mortal they love to themselves. Or is it just for Demgods? Hmmm, oh well. If a God happened to love a Demigod, then why not go Percy and Dionysus style? Except with more you know love... I don't think I've ever heard of a Demigod and God falling in love, but I am highly uninformed.
Blackbirdsroses3 chapter 17 . 11/18/2015
Please update~~~ I don't even want to think that you may have abandoned this awesome story
StormySkies95 chapter 17 . 7/29/2015
Cool story so far. One of the more original ones. Thanks for writing it, I look forward to reading more. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2015
This story was really good and I hope you finish updating it
Lord Sanguine chapter 17 . 7/3/2015
This story has a very detailed and realistic plot. Keep up the good work and hope to see chapter 18 soon.
fakeowlapocalypse chapter 17 . 6/3/2015
I love the story and your style of writing but , your spelling could use a little work. This is in no way meant to offend , only constructive criticism. I really do love your work and will probably end up reading all of your stories. Your awesome .
Guest chapter 17 . 4/26/2015
OMG REALLY GOOD! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
5fanficlover5 chapter 17 . 4/26/2015
This is really good! Thanks for updating and please update soon!
redchicken888 chapter 17 . 1/31/2015
YES, new chapter! Looks like things are heating up. Also that whole thing with Dionysus's eyes heating up, that whole purple-glow thing, that's sexy awesome. :D
HerosnMira chapter 17 . 1/31/2015
So will Pollux and Percy ever get along? How will that talk between D and Percy go? Who is the one that goes on the quest *cough* Percy *cough* and who betrays them?
KibaKibbles chapter 17 . 1/29/2015
Yay updates! I wonder who's going on the quest. I hope Pollux goes, that'd be full of lots of awkwardness.
kate takes no shit chapter 17 . 1/29/2015
this was a great chapter
redchicken888 chapter 16 . 1/25/2015
Man, every time I read this fanfiction it just keeps getting more and more addicting. :) plz update soon! I squee every time I see your story update in my email inbox. :D