Reviews for Facing Your Fears
ChocoLover1331 chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
LOL! I love how at the end it's like *Lightman-joke* *crickets* XD

And of course, Cal/Gillian bits are always love :)
Tomellie chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
Really enjoying this story. Poor Gillian - but Kate seems to have Cal on the right track. Looking forward to more :)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
Ph poor gill. Can cal make it up to her.?
glouton-mana chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
Chapter 5 : Gillian is great !
Frozen Bacon chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
i can't believe i actually laughed at the horrible joke that lightman threw out in the end... but i could so imagine him doing that... lol
Rugbygirrl chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Well good thing Kate is there to look out for Foster! I loved the end where they were talking about her recent break up and Cal had most of the details wrong!
beingKitKat chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
I need the talk between Cal & Gillian STAT! Don't make me and other readers wait for too long alright? :)
tinlizzie82 chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
Nice job - Ilike how you worked the case in.
ActressQueen11 chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
Awesome story! I love what you did with chapter 4, how Cal was telling the story and you used flashbacks to show us what happened. I'm excited for some Cal/Gil action though!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
ah thank god she is safe. thanks for another update.
MillieIsabella chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
Great story so far... I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes next :)
Rugbygirrl chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Well at least Cal was able to get all of this out of his system. And all thanks to 'mini-Foster':)
VictoryShallBeMine chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Sniff sniff no callian :( interesting story though. ( I really mean it :D) don't keep us waiting too long.
kitkatbarxp chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Didn't bother to log in LOL. Anyway, intense case! I can't imagine what Cal would be going through. Can't wait for your update!
glouton-mana chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
This story is incredible. Congratulations for your character.