Reviews for Sweet Tooth
Guest chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Wow. I honestly can say your heroes were the weirdest people I've read about. LOL.
missmelly chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Ahahahaaaa! Too funny! Laughed until I cried, they are soooo... sweet!
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
This was the weirdest, funniest fic I have read in a LOOOONG time! Absolutely excellent crack-fic material! Amazing job ladies.
kinsano chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I love Chris De Burgh's Patricia the Stripper! Not very many people in the U.S. know about it. Unfortunately, I-Tunes didn't have it last time I checked. :(
kinsano chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Extremely weird and funny. I'm a baker (though not of the erotic variety) and I was amazed at the vast number of dirty pastries you came up with. I'm so impressed!
TwiDee chapter 3 . 4/27/2012
Holy shit! This was fucking hilarious! Loved it! I nearly peed myself about 10times! Trying to read this whilst waiting for specialist appointments...oh my, I laughed & laughed in the waiting rooms. Then, at home, trying to explain to my lover why I was crying I was laughing so my hat this story, well, it was impossible...LMAO! Thoroughly enjoyable! Thank you so very on my favourites list :)

~ Love Dee xx
Cassiakohn chapter 3 . 4/17/2012
This was the absolute perfect story for me to find. killed my bad mood instantly! It was hilarious! and just wow i could not stop laughing. thankfully i was home alone or it would have been impossible to explain through the laughing. You did an awesome job and i'll definitely be reading this again and again.
akjamma chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
loved this! hahaha
dazzleglo chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
This was good, crazy, insane, loved it. So many baked references, lol.
prettyflour chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Dude! I love your cracktastic collaboration! I've read and reviewed this before but I feel it deserves a whole new sugary-coated, double dark chocolate dipped, with a fine sprinkling of nuts- review.

Sweet tooth? Yeah... I have a sweet tooth.

Long live the crack!

*Sparkle Out*
NanStew chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Totally crazy story. My first crackfic.
lisamichelle17 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
OMG. Your Edward is freaking hilarious. I love that they Bakery is located in Tribeca. I love NYC. I also loved that Edward had quit his job as an accountant. He obviously enjoys being a baker. Do I dare say that him baking something is almost like foreplay because when he met Bella there was no doubt that he wanted to sex her up especially with butter cream frosting. The feeling was mutual for Bella, obviously. I loved his day dream of her. You two are hilarious. Thank you, for sharing *hugs*
tff000 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
fun start
gabby1017 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Creative, cute and fun!
prettyflour chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I made a penis cake once. Just saying...
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »