Reviews for Behind the wall of madness
Sandraanataliaa chapter 1 . 3/19
Holy shit! This is probably the best Stockholm Syndrome fanfic I've ever read and definitely the best BellaxHermione.
buckythirteen chapter 1 . 1/8
i was going through my bookmarks and saw this, & remembered how we first bonded over your fantastically written stories and my shoddy attempts at the same. still just as good six and a half years later. 3
NightOfMine chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Damn, reading this with Vessel's song 'Red Sex' on repeat is pure bliss.
Wish it was longer, with even more depth to the emotional and physical boundaries being smashed to pieces.
I will certainly return in the future to re-read.
Thank you for sharing.
intensedreams chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
Omg FINALLY i found this story. I read this years ago and i s2g ive been looking for it again fir the past year. This has got to be my fave ever bellamione fic. Thank you so much!
supasteed chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Out of all the Bellatrix stories on the internet this one was by far the best.
Forbidden Blck Roses chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
nooooo marrying ron?! I personally hate Ron but I love the ending very sweet
LtheWolf chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
That's a very interesting way to end it, normally it's just Azkaban for Bella and Hermione is clinically insane because she won't be with Ron as she loves Bella
Superpotterwholockiscool chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Wow. Once again, a masterpiece. Wow.

Are all of your stories so psychologically interesting? I'm really glad I stumbled upon Wand Cores, and now this one.

Bellatrix and Hermione work so well together. Especially when the Stockholm syndrome is involved. Yum.
HemingwayisBOSS chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
I loved this, and not only because it trounces most of the fullblown erotica I've read, but because of the delicious pyschological warplay (also, I'm extremely intrigued by the concept of Stockholm Syndrome), not to mention that it's so well-written. Of course, you had to be a little liberal with the character interpretation to make it work, but I don't mind that at all when the story turns out as good as this. Fave!
Avior Schedar chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Just brilliant...
lesbinope chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I... oh, I really really didn't want to like this type of story. But it's so real to who Bellatrix's character is (something very rare in many many Bellamione fics, I must say) and that's very important to me. And truth be told, we see more of who Hermione is through Emma Watson than in the books, ever, since those were all told through the POV of a young boy. So I can almost, nearly forgive the end where she just "settled" with Ron and was content to only visit Bellatrix once a week! But it was very realistic, even the ending, which as I said before, is important to me and except for the beginning (my only criticism, really. It was a bit of a jumble of fact-vomit to establish the context, I understand, and the tone and pacing was consistent with the rest of the story but it almost put me off from reading the rest of it!) I was entirely engrossed in your story. I almost wish it was longer and more detailed but I'm also afraid that would change the way the story is right now, which is quite nearly perfect.
lealbee chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
That was intense!
Torie20MD chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Wow, great job!
Edwina Elric chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Fucking gawd you're a good writer
Greyella chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I don't know how I managed to miss this! But...um fantastic. Quite the delve into...everything.