Reviews for The Damocles Solution
Cheezey chapter 29 . 9/4/2012
Just finished reading all 29 chapters of this great story. I'm a long time E/J shipper as well, and this story was an amazing treat. Loved it. Excellent job!
Felidae chapter 29 . 10/4/2011
That was simply..breathtaking. Much as yourself, I grew up with the Ghostbusters(movies and series). Much as yourself, 'The 'Busters to me weren't a hype, but a way of life. And,much as yourself, I liked the Janine/Egon would-be-relationship that was a constant throughout the series.

As for your story..how should I sayit? Revamp it, fix the typos, get it betaed and you got everything it takes for a full-fledged Halloween special. Hell, if they took this as script for the new 'Busters movie(yuck) I'd even be first in line to go see it!

What amazed me the most is how deeply and intricately you understood each and every single character's personality traits. You even made Peter likeable and gave Slimer a rather gritty 'whence from thou stems'.

The various references to the episodes aswell as many modern inventions along with the tremendous amount of research you put into the entire Norse mythology in general and the Jormunger fable aswell rounded ut the picture and made this story a wonderful, intriguing, inspirating piece of reading I will surely recommend.

You just keep writing such wonderful stories, and I'll be surely back to read each and every single one of them.

Cudos

Felidae
Astra68 chapter 29 . 8/30/2011
Greetings from another Ghostbusters fangirl for more years than I care to talk about!

I just found this story, and oh my was it great. The characters are true to form, very detailed writing and not a Mary Sue in sight. The only minor quibble I have is that I stayed up wayy too late to read this-I couldn't stop.

Also, thanks for the why,God,why site. I can see me spending plenty of time there.

I'm hoping that you will be posting more RGB stories very soon.
JolietJane chapter 29 . 4/20/2011
That. Was. Brilliant. So many things I had to do all left undone, because I had to read your story. And it was totally worth it. :-D You've got an awesome writing style, your characters are perfectly in-character and the story was captivating till the very last word. There's only one request I've got: Please write more Ghostbusters fanfiction! :-)
19Becca77 chapter 29 . 3/28/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story! It was very well researched. You've truly captured the essence of the show and tied up the Egon/Janine relationship in a way that was satisfying and true to both characters. Woo Hoo! I loved it!
Zebeckras chapter 29 . 10/20/2010
Aaaaand, done. :) Congratulations on completing this lengthy piece which was very enjoyable! Lots of layered references to things, which I always appreciate, and good characterization. One of the better RGB fics I've read on this site, especially among the E/J ones. Well done!
Zebeckras chapter 25 . 10/20/2010
Hey! These chapters could've used a little bit of copyediting just for typos etc, but the content is great. I guess it will be winding down from here... I'm amazed that you managed to stick a "House" reference in among all the heady drama, too. ;)
Abril Caballero chapter 28 . 10/18/2010
OH!

They "made it", dind't they?

Cool FF...

I love Egon&Janine together!
Zebeckras chapter 22 . 10/15/2010
Helloooo! Just wanted to let you know that I am still reading this - time is not on my side lately but I am still enjoying and will finish soon. :)
Zebeckras chapter 20 . 10/2/2010
Still working my way through this :) First of all, the Slimer subplot is adorable, and Peter's increasing paranoia about when it's going to end... best revenge ever. :D

Secondly, Egon and Janine: heartbreaking and terrifying. I like how you write Janine in this situation, still mouthy and sparky instead of with the mentality of a damsel in distres, even if that's what she technically is.
Zebeckras chapter 15 . 9/23/2010
So... at what point did Mrs. Cosser get her hands on the show? LOL, I laughed ridiculously hard. :D Great plot twist, meanwhile - not one I saw coming at all! Poor Egon!
Zebeckras chapter 11 . 9/22/2010
"Psyyychologyyyyy!" Bwahahaha! Love it. :D
Zebeckras chapter 10 . 9/21/2010
Well I'm already halfway finished so you'd better get started writing more. ;) Still really enjoying this; I like the way you're weaving several different plot points together and I'm looking forard to seeing where this goes!
sammi1318 chapter 20 . 9/21/2010
This story is awesome! Please continue.
Zebeckras chapter 5 . 9/19/2010
Kudos to you for writing this - I don't check very very often for new RGB fic but it's always a nice surprise when I do so, and actually find some. :) 20 chapters already! Great! I'll enjoy reading this. Oh, and I'm with you on the JMS-is-canon-and-the-rest-bah-phooey. ;)