Reviews for Breakdown
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
that was pretty good, well, i thought anyways, seeing as i dont normally like the slash relationship between Arthur and Eames. but, i really liked it, it was sweet!
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Arthur is adorable and I think Eames handled him rather well. I hope he stays with Arthur. :)
luz chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I don't understand why the email address has disappeared from my former comment... :(

luxaeterna12 at naver dot com
luz chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
It's so- sweet. After reading it, I fell into this fandom and A/E paring directly. :)

And I got a feeling like…; I need to introduce and share this wonderful piece of work with whom may not be comfortable with English. So I’m already complete the translation and the translated fiction has been posted on my blog for several days.

However, I’m feeling terribly sorry for doing this without asking your permission at the very beginning, even though I put my disclaimer firmly and provided visitors with the link of original author’s posting.

For that reason, I return here to ask you for a favor officially, for a permission to translate your English fiction into Korean and re-post the translated one on my blog.

Would you give me a chance of this?

If you think this is not right thing to do and are not going to accept my work, please let me know your disapproval. And then, I’ll delete the posting from my blog immediately.

This is my email address : and you can call me Luz.

Hope you don't feel bad about this.

I’ll wait for your answer.

XOXO
Cainchan chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
ohhh sweet. :-)
Ihni chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Aaah, you know, there really are too few Arthur-having-a-mental-breakdown-fics out there ... :p

Well done!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Aww cute! I loved this! Keep up the great work sweetie! :D
The Pig in the Striped Pijamas chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Oh God I think I died of cutenes !

I loved the "Im english and need tea to start" part xD I actually laughed :3