Reviews for The Letter
KissMeI'mPrussian chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Omake:

England suddenly burst through the nearby closet door. "HAHAHA! You've fallen for my clever trap! The letter that you hold in your stupid hands is fake!"

Giving England an odd look, Latvia turned his attention to the letter. "Um... s-sorry, but this l-looks pretty r-real."

Sealand just stood there. "Stupid hands? You seriously couldn't think of a better insult?"

England snatched the letter from Latvia. "DAMN IT! I knew I was forgetting something..." He threw the paper on the ground and stormed out, muttering about "stupid traitors" and "unfair height".

As soon as the slamming door woke Latvia and Sealand from their confused states, Latvia bent down to pick up the paper. He straightened it out and laid it on the table as silence still filled the room.

The door creaked open, and Poland poked his head in. "Did, like, England come out of the closet or something?"

"Oh, yeah..." Sealand said, blinking. He suddenly burst into nearly insane laughter, scaring Latvia a little. Wiping a tear from his eye and still giggling slightly, Sealand sat down. "Yeah... that was great..."

Latvia nodded, still mildly confused and scared.

(That popped into my head- I couldn't help but write it up. It's probably one of the most confusing things I've ever written...)
PiWrite chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
kute :D

cuteness 3333
Crazee Canadia chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Is it possible to hug a story because I loved it so much? Peter becoming a nation was one reason, and the SeaLat was another. : ) Gr8 j0b!
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
lol such a cute story. i loved it! and im still chuckling a bit for some reason about him forgetting gilberts last name thinking its bellschmidy or something
RedneckOtaku chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
OMG I loved it so much, desu yo!

Thank you for writing it! Now I have to go draw my favorite part

3 Your Personal Sealand
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This was so adorable! Really, just absolutely amazing!

-AMLF
Meilin no BAKA chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Aww, this is so cuuuute!

I love SeaLat!

Anyway,great job!
CulinaryChef chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Awesome! Great job. Yay Peter!