Reviews for Nights Whole
Mischief Tea chapter 1 . 8/11
This was beautiful. ;_;

I remember going through some hard times and holding my sister like this, or her holding me, when one of us was scared to sleep.

Wow. Yeah. Hit me right in the heart.
VeckeFer chapter 1 . 7/6
Aaaaaaw. this is so cute
xxnarufanxx chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
soooo cute :D love it!
RainFlame chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This was the most precious, adorable brotherly fic I have ever read, I kid you not ;_; All these feelings . . . gah. Beautiful job, beautifully written.
Glass In The Trees chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Just jancnwbxhwbxbsxq it took all my willpower to not cry at how adorable this is.
Aisukuri-Mu Studio chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Alksjdfljsdlfjsdljflsdjflsdj fljdslfkjsdf. Alphonse and Edward Elric. I swear. These two are my favorite-they're so intimate, so affectionate, and I ADORE it! ALKJdlkfjsldjfldsjkflsdjflds jfkl good work doing that, here!

My heart is full of fluff!

zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Brotherly love! Thanks!

Too lame of a review. This story was just too touching. I'm really depressed from a few other fics I've read, and this fixed me up!
BringingBackSocksWithSandals chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
why am i crying...? oh yeah, this is SO sweet and CUTE :)

really IC and i bet sometjing like this might have happened..
blindhobos chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This story was plainly put, beautiful. I love everything about it, the dialouge, the situation, everything. Good job :)
Snoring Tiger chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
this story is so cute! i loved reading it. ed probably would be like that, making the scene even cuter :) great story!
Twilight Archangel chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Amazing! I loved this, it was such a great oneshot, the best one I've read in the last weeks, and that is saying a lot because I've been reading a lot. Keep up the good work!