Reviews for Remember Me
BlackxValentine chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
You're off to a good start, but I must say that this story should have a bit more detail. I don't mean an abundence of it, but more than there is here because getting just the basics isn't really giving us a lot of character development.

This may just be me, but I feel that words are just as important as actions when trying to write your characters, either your own or an already existing character. There isn't a lot of 'action' in the descriptions to give me a feel for the girl's body language or how she shows emotions through body movement alone. Know what I mean?

I feel like a good approach for your next chapter would be to add a bit more detail, experiment with it until you feel there is enough for your liking but not so much that the reader will lose interest. Also, branch out all the characters a bit more, her family, Hogarth's life now without the giant. Things like that.

I really hope to see another chapter for this story and hope that I didn't come across as harsh, this is merely my opinion of what could make this story better and also to help you grow a bit as a writer.

Hope to see more in the future.

BlackxValentine
gold crystal chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Hello I like the history! And the new character, I think she develop well, and the characters are... Well, in character XD (sorry I dont find another word to describe D8) I like it! :) I hope you continue the story :D!

PD: Sorry for my bad, english, its very strange because I can understand it, but I, not very good writing it D8
Quaver Ava chapter 2 . 5/26/2011
Beautiful story so far, sad that you stopped writing it. It was nicely done and well laid out. I only wish I could read more about Cindi.
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Love both chapters so far! Really hope you'll continue and introduce Dean into the story soon! (He's my favorite character)
Nicola chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Nice! I actually just finished watching this movie today, and was craving for a fic to read. I like how this one is turning out so far! Are you planning to continue it anytime soon? :o