Reviews for Love Song
Sunset13 chapter 1 . 9/26
3 My heart! OMG I loved this sooooo much! Every touch, every word, every moment. Perfection. Would love it even more if made into a longer story*nudge**nudge*. No pressure...screw that, feel the pressure! Feel it! Haha I still love it either way, envious of Bella getting to touch that tattooed god. (Ps. Loved the Bella smacking-feisty kitten). Thank you for making this masterpiece and giving Edward tattoos-just wow! xxSunset13
blondferretgirl chapter 1 . 9/2
Love It!
SKies chapter 1 . 8/21
Urgggh, your writing was beautiful but I really hate how Edward went off to live the "rockstar lifestyle" while Bella pretty much pressed pause on her life for almost a decade. It's not fair at all, it was incredibly selfish of Edward to bust his way back into her life making exclamations of love, like they couldn't have their HEA until he was good and ready. What if she had been perfectly happy with a family and everything? He already ruined her once and he probably would've again as long as it ended with him being happy. Not a fan of either versions of Edward and Bella. Especially Bella being this shrinking violet who isn't complete without her man. I hate the message that sends to young girls who actually find it romantic that Bella's life meant nothing to her unless Edward was in it.
CSG chapter 1 . 8/11
That was sweet. Thanks for sharing. :)
Amazone3 chapter 1 . 8/9
No words. Just Wow!
jk chapter 1 . 8/5
its really fucking sad that bella waited for Edward, stayed a virgin whilst the man she was waiting for lived the life of a rock star. We all know damn well he didn't stay a virgin for her, we'd all probably be grossed out to find out how many women hes fucked. I don't really like stories where Edwards a whore and bellas a virgin

obviously I'm assuming hes a whore, rock star and all...condoms at the ready.
Lillywhite1 chapter 1 . 3/30
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
jessfr33r chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Loved it. This is the second time I've read it.
anafinchel chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
this story was soooo cute! It was different somehow, yet completely beautiful!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
THAT WAS BEAUTFUL WY ONE THE ONE SHOTS SO MUC MORE LEAVING YOU WANTING MORE? SEEMS LIKE YOU HAVE A GREAT STORY TO FINISH TO ME THANK YOU
julieide chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I need more, please give to us a Long fic for this.
jk chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
You have Bella be a virgin but Edward had a condom in his wallet...why have her pure when he onviously didn't extend the same courtesy? He left her but he gets her virginity? And she gets a what? Rock star used up dirty cock? How is that fair ? Seems Bella was the only one to lose out...fuck that! She should have fuckes him then left only leaving a note that said...I'll come back for you...seven years later...lol
eantl88 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Lovely story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Edward sounds like a douche...i wish she was happily married with a dozen kids aND KICKED HIS ASS TO THE CURB!
roseberrygirl chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I really want to like your Edward...but he promised to come back, went off and partied and fucked scores of other woman, then what? Had an epiphany that he actually should pick Bella back up again? And it all just works so easily for him? So Bella lives a jaded, celibate, miserable existence, while he is off having the time of his life? I just cant really enjoy that. Don't get me wrong, the writing is fantastic, as is the premise of the story, its just that Bella was the real loser in this story and it was Edward's actions that ruined a large portion of her life, and he pretty much walks out with rainbows all round :(