Reviews for Flying Free
LiveLifeWriter chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Please update :-) I like this story
deeplyshallow chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
So glad you updated! :D

I loved it as usual, I really like how you portray Galinda - she's ridiculously shallow but we can see there's clearly something more to her here even if she doesn't realise it herself. And the Doctor Dillamond stuff seemed really dark but well thought out for a present day alternative to the Animal issue.

Oh and I got far too excited at the mention of Fiyero :p (and Galinda's obsessiveness made me giggle).

Update soon (and much sooner than next time!)
LittleGreenGirlxx chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
Ooooh yay you're back! Thank goodness!

Wonderful chapter, of course. :P

xx
the epic storytellers chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Oh please update - this is so wonderful.
Spirit in the Night chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
You're a fantastic writer. Please continue this.
Rosa chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
I really liked the twist at the end! But I have a couple of suggestions. Near the beginning, I felt some of the descriptive narrative concerning Galinda's change of behavior towards Elphaba, although humorous, were also a little superfluous. For example, the lines: "made an expression remarkably similar to swallowing bile, then continued with all the sincerity of a used car salesman," and "Galinda said the last two words as if they were words like root canal or mass murder." Let Galinda's reaction speak through her dialogue; I felt the line, "Why, I'm sure we'll become great friends," was strong enough to stand on its own without additional narrative. You didn't do this as much towards the end of the story, where Morrible took Elphaba aside to chat, and I feel that made it stronger and more fluid. But aside from this nitpicky qualm, I really liked this story and hope to read more chapters in the future.
deeplyshallow chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
I really liked this chapter, I thought you portrayed Avaric and what we saw of Boq both really well. I also liked Elphaba's reaction to being told she's good, it's so sad but so true to character.

Update soon! :)
LittleGreenGirlxx chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
Your style of writing is simply superb. Lovely characterisation, and to be honest, I loved it.

Brilliant work!

xx
Beautifully Tragic Girl chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
Is this kinda of a musicalverish plot line story that's not. I'm pretty sure that didnybmske sense. But oh well. It's good update soon please.

X
deeplyshallow chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Well if you were worrying about Elphaba's characterisation I think you did very well, and with Nessa's too, I have to say this is a really strange theme for a wicked story (and I mean that in a good way) but it's working really well :)

I'm wondering is Fiyero one of the boys making comments or is he yet to come?
Beautifully Tragic Girl chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Coach Morrible?Shivers. Crazy stuff. I love the story though.

x
deeplyshallow chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I really hope you update this soon, so far I like it a lot. You've really captured Glinda's feelings and mind with this relitivly small amount of text. I can't wait to see what happens :)
LittleGreenGirlxx chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I really like this! I think you captured Galinda's character beautifully, even at this early stage. Subscribing !:)
Beautifully Tragic Girl chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Galinda is so strange, but I still love her. I like it. Please update soon.

X