Reviews for Big Time Song
Fientje chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Cute story and a lovely song! D
imadisneygirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
ahahaa, i loved this (:

especially when kendall was bugging logan ;D
Bigtimebitch chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
awww cute story
GothicNicoLuver chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Loved it! Everyone was totally in character because Logan knows how Camille loves spontinality, and he was certainly spontaneous! Read my stories and I'll read yours!
sminches chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
awwwwwww, so sweet. I love happy endings :)
mindless scribbles chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
CRAZY SAUCE! Hahah, ever since you used that expression... I've been liking it ever since :P

42 hours and Logan's going crazy huh? That's... more than two days. I think. My brain is fried right now. But anyway, I thought this was incredibly cute. I also laughed when you said that Kendall raised a bushy brow at him. xD

["Because apparently we sound too boy band and one non-boy band song will make up for it."] Sounds like a Griffin thing to say :D

Aw, Logan serenaded her? That's pretty sweet :) The ending was great too! Overall, it was a pretty good fic. There were a few grammar/spelling stuff, but nothing too big.

Great job! :]
writergirl27 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This really made me break out into a grin (which not a lot of stories do)
Got2LiveItBigTime chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
LOVED IT!

LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!

That was great! Well written and everyone was in character!

Yeah anyway great job!

But one thing, Stephanie wasn't even at the palm woods b4 Big Time Terror
hudmelsonberry chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
LOVED IT!

I want Logan to sing a song to me! ("Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars sounds good ha ha).

And that song sounds really sweet. Imma go listen to it... later lol

I especially liked the part with Kendall, Logan, and the definition of dumb lol
selenicsoulmates chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I simply loved this, oh so very much - I kid you not :).

The song and the way the two made up was amazing. I just...loved it! :). A very touching Camille and Logan story.

"Brain blast!" xD.

Keep writing!

Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to find a song titled Unusual by some person named Kevin McCullough...

_DiamondsInTheRough01_
daughtersofthesun chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I love how you made it seem like it could actually be an episode of the actual show! Because they usually just look cute and pull crazy stunts, despite what Gustavo thinks, while somehow managing to further their career - and you wrote all those elements. There were all sorts of moments that seemed like the real show. Like when they were all lounging in different positions in their apt. with one in the swirly slide? Haha! And when Logan's all, "I HAVE AN IDEA!" But I think my fave part was when Gustavo told them to get talent haha!

Anyways, this is really cute! And I heart it. And you. Duh.
LogansDragonxD chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This was so cute!
sillyangelxo chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
this was really cute :) a few grammatical mistakes, but other than that, great job
sub-ice diamond chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
aaawwwwwwww i wish a boy would do that to me i will be so happy like camille, keep going on author i cant wait for the next chapter or new story.