Reviews for Nightmares
Renarde Rouge chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh, Much. Makes you wonder what became of him after the third series ended. (If you choose to acknowledge the third series at all. :P )

I can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews. I absolutely loved it. Much is my favorite character, and you captured his personality perfectly. His worries and fear, and concern for Robin, were very true to his character. Extremely well-written, and very touching.
Neftzer chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Thank you for this.

I think you write Much particularly well, and you don't give him the short shrift (making him just a boob) that some writers have a tendency toward.

Good work!
Spideog chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Nice to see a story about Much's nightmares. He went throuh the same stuff as Robin yet it seems that people ony think about his nightmares.

Anyway, another great one shot, keep it up!
teenageblockhead chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This was really good! One thing I really love about this series is that even Much, a character whose purpose is largely comic relief, has a lot more depth than first meets the eye. By the way, Much is my absolute favorite character so I love this fic just for being about him. One technical note: "It's" is a contraction of "it is" or "it was," while "its" is the possessive form. That's just one of those things that always bothers me, but it's really minor. Other than that, this was really spot-on writing. Great job!