Reviews for The First Time
Zothar chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
Very well written, I enjoyed it. It was also reminiscent to the earlier episodes of NCIS; Tony and Gibbs seemed to be on almost equal terms (Tony constantly teasing him about his divorces while Gibbs makes fun of his womanizing habits). It's almost a shame they've seemed to backtrack on that friendship to focus on his relationship with Ziva. But, still, your story was excellent. Keep up the good work.
major-saving-grace chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Beautiful! I love it!
ilovencis98
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Great set up!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
Love the action and the humor of Tony and Cookie. Abby and Tony have the same type of humor as well. Good action plot. Enjoyed the fic.
Scat210 chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
Loved the story, just love the Gibbs & DiNozzo dynamic.
simys chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Absalutly Fantastic _ I read it in one sitting with out pausing even to review
(Sorry about that) But really ve been sick for two days, TMI I know but this really was grate it rolls Tony just right with that tired "I've been under cover for two months" with his joker side and he really is a good fit your Tony could just walk into the tv show with out a glitch, and I really like cooky so like Tony to call him that XD.
FireAngel5683 chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
I just love the nick name that Tony gave his partner
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 10 . 6/22/2012
Campbell really was an idiot.

Gibbs gave Morrow a long glare before finally heading out the door. Without turning, Gibbs said "If Campbell does anything to mess up this case, you won't get a chance to transfer him; I'll shoot him myself." Gibbs is bad and sneaky. By letting Campbell turn in those crappy reports, the Director would see how little he actually contributed. Let Morrow see what I've been dealing with. Gotta love Gibbs. Good thing he got ride of Campbell for messing up the raid. He was to in it for himself. Wanted to show he was the better agent.

Loved when Tony first met Abby. And she is right he is ease on the eyes. Poor Tony he had another drive with his almost crashing into cars Tony puts it. Like THAT TONY AND FORNELL KNOW EACH OTHER. AND FORNELL MUST REALLY THINK TONY IS GOOD TO HAVE OFFERED HIM A JOB ALREADY WHEN HE MET HIM AS A DET.

Ohh!I had a feeling Anderson was bad. Just they way the first time he was so close to Cook when he was talking to Tony. You could tell he was trying hard to listen but seem like he wasnt. Yes Gibbs shot Jose' and now hes dead. They got the bad guys Tony was hurt but OK and now will have a job at NCIS.
La Mariane chapter 10 . 9/10/2011
Nice story! I especially liked Tony and his partner Cookie :)
Greysh chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
lovely fic! great work -
Sparkiebunny chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Wow, fab story! Loved it! :)
MichaD chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
Wow uh.. well, that was bloody brilliant !

I loved every second of it ! I was starting to despair, reading NCIS fanfics just to pass the time, not really hoping to find anything interesting anymore and BAM, here you are, " The first time", a freaking brilliant story in all its glory just waiting for my little eyes to read it.

Seriously, the only disappointment this brought me was... that you've only written that one story. How sad and abnormal is that?

You captured their personalities with genius, I loved how you made us hate Campbell from chapter 1, how Abby was suspicious when she first met Tony ( that part was pure awesomness ), how you created another character ( Cookie ) and you gave him depth, how Gibbs develops a liking for Dinozzo through respect, how Tony is brave, loyal, funny and damn good at what he does. If only they could do a real episod like this ( it's been a while since he did anything heroic, i kinda miss it :D )

... in two words : good job !

If you know ANY story evolving in the NCIS fandom that you think could PERHAPS equal this, please share !
Laura-trekkie chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
I found this fic via a rec on NCIS Fic Finders over on LJ.

It was a lot of fun. I liked the banter and the various character interactions, especially how Gibbs quickly respected Cook and Tony and how he kept being surprised by the force of his concern for DiNozzo. I also liked Tony winning Abby over ;).

Campbell was an idiot of the first order and I'm glad Gibbs finally got rid of him. There's no way Morrow could've convinced Gibbs to keep the man on his team after that last cock-up and, to be fair, he probably wouldn't have tried. Morrow is many things, but he's not stupid and he does expect a certain standard from his agents, which Campbell had definitely failed to meet this last time!

The case was a good one, too. I liked how you tied it all together to keep NCIS involved. You kept the twists coming, without letting things get out of the realm of believability. I'm glad all the bad guys got their comeuppance in the end.

Now I have to get to bed- you've kept me reading until 1:40am and I've got to get up at 6!
esprit en deuil chapter 10 . 4/21/2011
Ha! Only Tony can get into trouble when everyone is doing their damnest to keep him out of it... Really enjoyed the whole fic and the way you portrayed the characters. :)
DuchessofYork chapter 10 . 3/28/2011
awesome! great story...i think Tony really did seem a little like Donnie Brasco...lol