Reviews for The First Time
MonicaElisabeth2 chapter 10 . 3/21
Awesome story and writing. I love it when the characters are portrayed as close to the show as possible :)
TotalAlaskan chapter 7 . 3/4
I knew Officer Anderson was hinky since he was introduced. Bad choice, Cookie.
Great story! I would say more but I'm at a very suspenseful cliffhanger!
Allie chapter 10 . 4/13/2017
What a great story. Think you had a gift for writing Tony. I could hear him clearly saying everything you wrote. Thanks so much for the memories.
paula chapter 4 . 3/7/2017
lovethistory
Catalina Leigh chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
This was good. I enjoyed reading it. And the case was pretty interesting too.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/20/2015
Wonderful story!
WickedBlue chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
Great fic. I really enjoyed reading it. Your Gibbs and Tony were so well in character that felt like I was watching the show. Very well done!
VG LittleBear chapter 10 . 5/28/2014
Hi, thanks for a great story! I really enjoyed how you wrote Tony and Gibbs, and of course Fornell, too. Poor Tony to get hurt despite everything Gibbs did to keep him safe!
Thanks and cheers!
Zothar chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
Very well written, I enjoyed it. It was also reminiscent to the earlier episodes of NCIS; Tony and Gibbs seemed to be on almost equal terms (Tony constantly teasing him about his divorces while Gibbs makes fun of his womanizing habits). It's almost a shame they've seemed to backtrack on that friendship to focus on his relationship with Ziva. But, still, your story was excellent. Keep up the good work.
major-saving-grace chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Beautiful! I love it!
ilovencis98
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Great set up!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
Love the action and the humor of Tony and Cookie. Abby and Tony have the same type of humor as well. Good action plot. Enjoyed the fic.
Scat210 chapter 10 . 12/8/2012
Loved the story, just love the Gibbs & DiNozzo dynamic.
simys chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Absalutly Fantastic _ I read it in one sitting with out pausing even to review
(Sorry about that) But really ve been sick for two days, TMI I know but this really was grate it rolls Tony just right with that tired "I've been under cover for two months" with his joker side and he really is a good fit your Tony could just walk into the tv show with out a glitch, and I really like cooky so like Tony to call him that XD.
FireAngel5683 chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
I just love the nick name that Tony gave his partner