Reviews for Reboot
cullensrule chapter 30 . 5/1
Thank you for this different take on the story. I enjoyed it very much.
cullensrule chapter 25 . 4/29
Renesme's death was shocking. It was not what I was hoping happened. I cried out as I read it. My heart hurts for Bella, Edward and Jake.
Sox21 chapter 31 . 4/2
I really enjoyed this storyline. Thank you for sharing.
Lillywhite1 chapter 17 . 3/3
I really do appriciate your story, very thoroughly. And thanks for writing this.
1tinac chapter 30 . 11/1/2021
This was a fantastic twist. I spent the last three days reading this. I loved the wrap up of it being the baby that deserved . It was a fun read.
Sabrina0623 chapter 1 . 7/25/2021
I literally never comment and I know it’s been forever this story is published that being said idk how I’ve never read this but this was phenomenal!
TritonGreen chapter 30 . 7/14/2021
Loved it, thank you! Very touching!
Raestarshines chapter 21 . 7/13/2021
I love Jacob I’m so glad you put him in here!
Sandy2348 chapter 30 . 6/18/2021
Ah such a good story! I wish there was an epilogue. So well written!
Lillywhite1 chapter 30 . 4/10/2021
Thanks for writing this extraordinary story! I appreciateed it a lot
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 30 . 3/30/2021
This was a really awesome story :D

I thought a lot of the decisions you made were truly excellent, like having Jake and Charlie get their memories back, involving Peter and Charlotte, and bringing Nessie back. (Although I couldn't help but think it would have been fun if they'd had a son and Jake had imprinted on a boy hybrid :p)

Thank you so much for writing this. Blessings to you in all your future endeavors, literary and otherwise!

-BMW
myimagination2012 chapter 30 . 3/20/2021
This story was so beautiful ️️️
Nrrdgrrl87 chapter 31 . 2/28/2021
I loved this fic so much! So much fluff! I hate all the drama that most fics have. This was a refreshing change of pace!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/7/2021
I would have punched emmet in the face. Mind your own fucking business.
mysteryheart chapter 9 . 2/8/2021
this scene traumatized me, I'm skipping it lol
1,958 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »