Reviews for Reboot
Lillywhite1 chapter 30 . 4/10
Thanks for writing this extraordinary story! I appreciateed it a lot
Bella Marie Whitlock chapter 30 . 3/30
This was a really awesome story :D

I thought a lot of the decisions you made were truly excellent, like having Jake and Charlie get their memories back, involving Peter and Charlotte, and bringing Nessie back. (Although I couldn't help but think it would have been fun if they'd had a son and Jake had imprinted on a boy hybrid :p)

Thank you so much for writing this. Blessings to you in all your future endeavors, literary and otherwise!

-BMW
myimagination2012 chapter 30 . 3/20
This story was so beautiful ️️️
Nrrdgrrl87 chapter 31 . 2/28
I loved this fic so much! So much fluff! I hate all the drama that most fics have. This was a refreshing change of pace!
I would have punched emmet in the face. Mind your own fucking business.
mysteryheart chapter 9 . 2/8
this scene traumatized me, I'm skipping it lol
Michelle Law chapter 15 . 1/22
That's the way my friends and family play Monopoly!
MsLiss chapter 12 . 1/22
The sex shoo was a bit oot
MsLiss chapter 7 . 1/21
I think that chat along with Jacob not getting attached to Bella will go a long way for a cordial relationship
MsLiss chapter 6 . 1/21
Oh wow they are so sure about each other and talk about anything !
I like it
MsLiss chapter 5 . 1/21
Interesting concept
At the rate they are giing will they be able to make 2 years ?
Lol
Michelle Law chapter 1 . 1/19
This is at least the third time I've read this story. Thanks for fixing the mistakes in SM's original work. Don't get me wrong, I love the series, but some stuff seemed like plot devises to merely stretch it out to four books. Just my opinion. If nothing else, it led me to fanfiction!
CullenCherries chapter 25 . 1/16
Ok so this is my second time reading this and I noticed something really clever you did with Jacob. There’s the whole thing in canon where the reason he’s so drawn to Bella is that Renesme is in her and here he’s still drawn to her (and the Cullens!), but he knows now that they are friends. As a reread this is great because I know she’s still coming!
Toni Masen chapter 30 . 9/13/2020
Great story. I think I even liked the Jacob parts...sort of!
Toni Masen chapter 25 . 9/13/2020
OMG that was so sad and brutal.
1,949 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »