Reviews for Reboot
PhoenixRising253 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Guh I love this story line and was sad when she stopped updating it! I even contemplated asking to take on the story, but I loved it as it was in her voice and I never would have felt comfortable with starting from where she left off... Who knows maybe one day I'll get up the courage to write something with a similar premise, but will be my own from the beginning. I cannot wait to see where you go with this story though. Good luck in your writings!
Odvveuej chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Are your additions to Athey's chapters very minor or do I need to re-read everything?
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I'm really excited. This one is one of my faves by her.

I hope to see more soon. I like the work you did with the other story you adopted and think you'll do great.

One thing- in the chapter where they discuss what happened at the party, it should be Bella flying into crystal dishes, punch bowls, etc. instead of Esme's glass coffee table. I remember that from the story posted by Athey.

YEAH!
Aurolyn chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Excited to see the continuation of this great story! I'm also having a blast reading through it again. Please don't keep us waiting too long!
cksparkster chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
i'm so happy you'll continue this story! :)
CullenObsession114 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
can't waitt to see how you continue it!
Blue Brat24 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I'm glad the story is going to be continued. I can tell the differences between yours and Athey's writing. I really liked what she had wrote, but I'm excited about reading your version too.
hippie starr chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
YAY I'm so happy to see that this story has been picked up.

I LOVE this story! I'm so happy that you picked it up. Cant wait to see where you take it from here.
maganda.angels chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
So glad someone has taken over reboot. Absolutely love this story and cant wait to see where you take it :)
Readaholic187 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Thank you for adopting the Reboot story. I would have adopted one of Athey's as well, but I know that I lack the creative writting ability to give the stories justice. I wish you luck with you efforts of continuing the story. Looking forward to seeing what you bring to the story.
funkydiva1978 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I have to say Bella Hale was one of my first Fav;s as well! DID you ever get a reply to why she stopped all of sudden?

I didn't and sadly still wish she would continue or give some kind of announcement... le sigh.

i love Athey... i love everything she has written.. i feel so bad that she is stopping.. but AM sooooo excited that you are picking up. I haven't had a chance to read your stories but will be sure to try...

Good Luch and I can't wait to see where you take the story...

xoxo-

FunkyD.
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This was one of my favorites stories that Athey wrote.. so I'm excited to see where it goes.. I will catch up with you again in chapter 12!
ASKreader chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Diana,

Thank you for picking up this story. Between Reboot and Past Lives and Second Chances you have two excellent and unique stories just begging to be told. Kudos to Athey for letting them go on, and grow through you.

It seems the tricky part of this one will be 1) Telling the story of how this immortal love is lost, and 2) Telling the story of how this immortal love is saved, justice is served, and goodness prevails. Unless of course, you have another idea... ;)
SNGWOW chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
OMG I'M HAPPY YOUR CONTINUING THIS VARY GOOD STORY! THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH GOD BLASS.
1,950 | « Prev Page 1 .. 120 127 128 129 130