Reviews for Reboot
kristenblewart chapter 3 . 6/26/2020
If i was Bella i would ditch school and travel around to world to enjoy every single food known to man until the honeymoon day where they could possibly conceive Renesmee. Then change her after delivery. Lol
kristenblewart chapter 2 . 6/26/2020
Edward reading Bella's mind was the happy ending we got in bd2. How come Edward knew this when they died during the battle? And are we following the books or movies?
kristenblewart chapter 1 . 6/26/2020
Wow i love yous already lol. Good plot
Michelle Law chapter 29 . 6/10/2020
Gosh! So sorry you went thru all that! Maybe we are related!? I say that because in my family we call it the "Bad- Good Hood Luck" (Hood is my maiden name).
Michelle Law chapter 28 . 6/10/2020
I'm writing this before they tell Charlie (they are just deciding to tell him Thursday!). I think he is having enough "Deja vu" that he will actually be relieved when they do tell him.
Michelle Law chapter 19 . 6/10/2020
First off, I LOVE this story. I have always said that the nomads were only a plot device to make sequels
(and money!) . Have you read the fanfic The Day the Earth Stood Still? The premise is that Edward CAN read Bella's mind, and she ISN'T his singer. They don't have two years of memories, but a lot of common sense where the nomads are concerned!
Michelle Law chapter 15 . 6/9/2020
I never got that "take your hair down" thing before! It makes sense if you realize it would have covered up her vulnerable neck. For all the good it did!
celajwhitney chapter 12 . 3/25/2020
i don't see why Alice thinks she needs to spend so much time with Bella. didn't she and the rest of of the ladies spend a few years getting it on with their mates without being interupted and pulled this way and that by an annoying dwarf?
celajwhitney chapter 11 . 3/25/2020
why didn't Edward just kick the giant loudmouth asshole out through the driver's side window when he didn't shut up?
CyberWolfWrites chapter 31 . 3/21/2020
Hi! Would you mind if I wrote my own version of this? Of course, all credit will go to you and Athley!
VoldiesBedroomSlippers chapter 31 . 2/22/2020
Gotta admit, although I enjoyed the original Twilight series books I generally can't stand Twilight fanfic. This one was a rare exception. Outstanding in every way. Thank you for taking the time to write it. I really enjoyed it.
CyberWolfWrites chapter 30 . 12/4/2019
I love this story so much. I love how everyone changed, how the relationships changed, how we got to see more to minor characters.
Debbie Hicks chapter 31 . 11/29/2019
32. Chapter 32. CLAIRE YOUNG Bitten her as a immortal child had alien venom needle good then Eexecuted with both within here wit bitten best friends screaming you are warned SNAPPED! With the others then too late with ytem then punished then Nothingness then brought there she made a immortal child with immortal children yes the with them with child dead good they been killed with three then too late the seer was horrified then sighten Aro I Report this crime Isabella made a Immortal child aged her to be a Teenager mated her buy bonding to Quil with they you die with twenty-nine Sentence of the mom Death to them ATOMIZED Both burning freely Killed by them Blew up then brought there then nothingness was left good they broke the law of immortal children then All of them are fully but totally bitten feely more guards dried up of blood both laid there lifeless then Burning good killed by us/they then too late Each more guards then lost blood again then take them away please they are dead then too late then Were more as all of guards then Alice found me with a teenaged Nessie with they had kids Alice they done this act they can't have kids the hybrids did had eight followed but had kids Sliced both then vanished good never be born again but are trapped in the house blown bring them with freaks then too late lost them forever then never was alive from the both vanished declared us/they outlaws then Severed from here killed by the Volturi extiunct Carlisle yes Esme they oh my god turned into Vampires then it really happened had deadliest blood so they wre fused with four merged smashed freely Both then delivered Good they are lost in there ATOMIZED But truest ashes did not survive more than as all of them as all of more guards as all of them meet your mate bitten freely it came too late was too late As all of them Nuked were as all of them of Volterra nuked as Vampires good they are ashes then more as all of them are wiped out more heirs stolen looks and powers and names and ablities then into as all tar of black ink then the roads were as all of painted then went white by summertime then good dead but crossed over with as all of them then As all of them reported of half-breeds are next extinct them as all of them are within the home with remains as all nuked wit they both bring them then Killed then too late Murdered then wiped out the very as all with as all of shifters were as all of were-creature with werewolves wit child then extinct them All of them nuked more as all of guards then as all wit aliens/Vulcans nuked freely good they are punised they are dead here as all of prey blown up were more guards it spread as all of them then came too late Destroyerd of my blood with venom from the hosts Alice they done this act then it was too late they wre as all of corpses now too late the cause of death was murder the began glowing so they Felt a need to fight awakening my truest powers exploding within us/they yellig hands spread began finally just supremely glowing then too late screaming out the planet's names BETAZED TWILIGHT POWER! MAKE-UP! BAJOR TWILIGHT POWER DELTA TWILIGHT POWER DENEB TWILIGHT POWER CESTUS TWILIGHT POWER HAANKONA TWILIGHT POWER MIRI TWOILIGHT POWER VENTA TWILIGHT POWER ANDORIA TWILIGHT POWER KLING TWILKIGHT POWER RIGEL TWILIUGHT POWER MINTAKA TWILIGHT POWER TELLEAR TWILIGHT POWER TRILL TWILIGHT POWER THOLIA TWILIGHT POWER ORGANIA TWILGHT POWER RUA PENHTE TWILIGHT POWER! TELAX TWILIGHT POWER OCAMPA TWILIGHT POWER RISA TWILIGHT POWER Then VENUS TWILIGHT POWER ,MARS TWILIGHT POWER JUPITER TWILIGHT POWER MERCURY TWILIGHT POWER NEPTUNE TWILIGHT POWER URANUS TWILIGHT POWER SATURN TWIIGHT POWER PLUTO TWILIGHT POWER SECRETS OF THE FULL MOONLIGFHT RISEN! MAKE UP! Too late with as all of the m transformed into warriors then Glowing then all of the sudden were with powers from planets/galaxies It came too late Blink! then nuked freely then both vanished good they stolen our good selves they never are alive then it was too late the cause of it us/they never died but were Immortal Alice they done this way they transformed new planetary abilities and attacks no way they did this we never are humans but with planet powers to fight evil urk we are vowed to guard you hoo boy then in time as all of them had new kids in old ones passed away left them orphaned bitten them then nuked they had powers yellowed then Nothingness but too late deported from here us/they more than with animals/pets nuked with us/they both brought there good they are dead used up then lost from here aboard but rebooted but are on Vulcan good bring as all of bodies then woke reborn without families then were with as all of them but the bodies it was too late buried from here now too late it was gone then us/they stopped death were in fact Immortal oh man what happened to us/they we died they took over Earth how cruel they are they heal faster oh my head Betazed you can't die ne we have a mission stop Chaos gasp in time they were with powers no longer alive then too late the cause of death was organ failure then brain death.
CapriSunnyD chapter 1 . 12/1/2019
Well that was unexpected and terrible. Chapter 25 I mean. Did you take a long hiatus towards the halfway mark? First 15~ or so were great. The rest of what I read... not so much. So they magically have their memories and Jacob is once again the third wheel. Now that we know nothing will actually change from canon there is no point to read. Let me guess, Renesmee will either come back or is actually alive. Got to give poor ol' Jake his happy ending. Given how ridiculous this has become, I guarantee it was her that magically brought them back. There is fluff, and then there is nonsensical wish fulfillment. Ugh what an utter letdown.
CapriSunnyD chapter 15 . 12/1/2019
Should've stuck with just fluff. The glass shard thing was so forced that I could do nothing but roll my eyes every few words.
1,950 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »