Reviews for It's Magic
Tony Moonstone chapter 19 . 3/14
I really liked this story.
It's actually a first for me.
Harry/Jacob pairings are downright HOT!
Now thanks to you I have to go find more.
Tony Moonstone chapter 15 . 3/14
Oh my...
This is hotter, than a Harry/Draco pairing or a Harry/Edward pairing.
Harry/Jacob pairing is just so HOT!
Onward I read.
Tony Moonstone chapter 4 . 3/14
It's not everyday I read about HarryPotter/Twilight stories. So it's very refreshing.
I wonder when Jacob will make an appearance since we have only seen the Cullens and its a story of Harry/Jacob. Time will tell.
Onward I read.
MischievousMoony chapter 2 . 11/16/2023
Although there are many plotholes or things that don’t make sense. A crossover might not be the best option if you aren’t familiar with both stories
MischievousMoony chapter 1 . 11/16/2023
I’d just like to remind the people in the comments who are too whimpy to login to read and comment on stories, that fanficiton is never accurate and will most usually be out of character because we aren’t the true writer’s of the stories. So if the age is wrong, maybe it’s on purpose. If the character is off, maybe it’s on purpose. Just a thought.
lucifyr04 chapter 3 . 6/20/2023
This story is annoying as hell. Why can't he just you know not show up to prove a point? He's a fucking pushover. And Carlisle is telling him that yOu ShOuLd nOt tElL aNyOnE aBoUt uS. Like tf can't yall see during the whole dinner? The Cullen's are basically ordering him what to do. Like telling him about his story. Or like telling him he should show his magic. I don't fucking like this. It's fucking annoying. This is not the Cullens I've loved.
b.con.luv chapter 4 . 4/10/2023
Edward looks like Cedric and Harry didn’t notice
JemDragon84 chapter 10 . 12/14/2022
Harry needs all the love and protection he can get. He deserves it. So having two strong powerful loving mates is what many want to see.
beanieweenie chapter 1 . 11/28/2022
So, I haven't even attempted to read yet. but the first few comments... watch the movie, watch the movie... You know the books hold waaaaay more info right? Just, you know. Bc the movies, while not awful (in the case of HP, the Twilight movies were absolutely awful) always leave things out. For both of these series.
Me chapter 8 . 9/3/2022
Harry was not 2 when his parents died. He was a 15 month old baby. You really should pay attention to the movie. Instead of checking your cellphone texts all the way thru the movie. Ya know your supposed to turn them off in the cinema.
Me chapter 8 . 9/3/2022
Jacob's father is a Black. Cousin's of Sirius Black.
Me chapter 6 . 9/2/2022
Edward is not 100. He's 109. You need to watch the movie.
Me chapter 4 . 9/2/2022
Carlisle is actually 400 years old.
You really should watch the movie.
Me chapter 3 . 9/2/2022
Jasper can't control the enviroment he controls ones nerves. 2 different things.
Me chapter 1 . 9/2/2022