Reviews for It's Magic
Seraya-Cullen chapter 19 . 7/31/2012
omg! i cant stop laughing
KW2009 chapter 19 . 7/22/2012
Deja vu. This is marked complete yet is not.

This is the best fucking story I've ever read I think! Wow amazing and so hot!
KW2009 chapter 17 . 7/22/2012
Did I miss their first time?
KW2009 chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
Wow you blow me away.
KW2009 chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
I could barely sit still for this chapter. Wow.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/29/2012
Bwahahahahahahh i loved that last part i laughed so hard i couldn't breathe, fabulous absolutely fabulous.
Purplehonor chapter 19 . 6/30/2012
Nice. More please.
Legolas-is-my-Lord chapter 19 . 6/28/2012
awesome entrance of malfoy and zabini. excellent descriptions. are you going to add more chapters to this?
MzMilo chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
nice
Kitten Meru chapter 19 . 6/20/2012
The entire beginning had me wanting Harry with Edward. Kinda disappointed me when that didn't happen, despite knowing it wouldn't. And Harry seeing jacob's memories doesn't seem like a solution to me. I just think the lack of his own emotions during those memories would be very distinct - its not like he needed further confirmation that Jacob loved him, what he needed was his own thoughts and feelings. Also, this story ended way too abruptly, as if it didn't end at all.

Still, I enjoyed this story. It was good, despite the flaws. Good job :)
snarryislife chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
FINALLY! A STORY WITHOUT HARRY AS A STUDENT!

I heart you!

By the way, you, are a wondrous writer.
dragonpotter30 chapter 19 . 5/4/2012
I love it! thank you for write :D !

G-O-D wonderful !

bye 0.o
pppeppermint chapter 19 . 4/14/2012
I didn't remember if I have ever written any review on your story so far. Really, I almost read everything on your profil. And one of them is this story. I love it, really.

The way you wrote, I admire you so much. I accidentally found this when I am looking for a harry potter twilight fanfiction. I though the story was good before realized it's galadriel, my favorite authors who wrote it.

Anyway, I love Jacob here, although I don't really like twilight, but I love Jacob. I like when you choose Jacob over Edward, hehe. Thank you.

Please, write more, I love your writing.
MagicBananas chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
WHY THE F! IS HARRY SO UPSET ABOUT UPSETTING F!ING ED WHORE? GRR! I WOULD BE BURNING HIM AND FANCING AROUND HIS ASHES! HAHA SORTOF
MagicBananas chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
IM SO PISSED! I WANT EDWARD DEAD! UR A GOOD WRITER BUT HOLY SHIT IM SO ANGRY AT THAT MIND RAPEING, CHEATING ASS HOLE! WTF!
725 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »