Reviews for It's Magic
Dymian chapter 10 . 3/23/2013
Ok...he just got mind-raped. Again. Why is he blowing this off, especially after all the repeated 'No one goes though my mind but me' thing? And why isn't he more bitter about the ordeal? I would probably be like 'Had your fun? Why not do some more? After all, I have a lot of experience being mind-raped by self-important bastards.'
SaiSuki 1329 chapter 19 . 3/12/2013
Re-read this all over again because it was so great the 1st time. That definitely hasn't changed its still great! :D
Akrasian chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Since I had already posted a review for sex gods, and you have disabled your private messaging feature, I am reduce to posting both reviews here.

You should be happy I am going through so much trouble to make my voice heard.

For sex gods,

um... Sirius Black?

or how about a totally random character like Fred or George Weasley.

And for Its magic:

Nice writing style. I am happy when people go through the trouble to format properly.
Adrienne May chapter 19 . 3/4/2013
XD
I love it!
LokiFenrir chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
SO CUTE! I always like psychotic Edward...Harry and Jacob are perfect together and Draco and Blaise just made it all better!
lovehurtsandheals chapter 19 . 2/25/2013
i really enjoyed the ending. my favorite part the whole fic, draco is so funny
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
nice
Bronwyn Nicole chapter 19 . 2/15/2013
Way to end it on a high note! This last chapter was absolutelu adorable/hillarious!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
That awkward moment when Edward Cullen and Cedric Diggory has the same actor in the movies. XD
w- easy enough chapter 19 . 1/25/2013
LOL, aww, that's cute. _ Nice story.
MarvelouslyMalfoy chapter 19 . 1/24/2013
I love this story sooo much! You absolutely need to write the next chapter soon pweeease ' 3'
cuddlinwithowls14 chapter 19 . 1/23/2013
The last kiss between Harry and Jake in the book store really was "fucking fabulous" *swoon*
blackbloodywolf chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
this chapter had me laughing hysterically!
Cindy chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
FINALLY! A WELL WRITTEN TWI-POTTER FIC!
new to them and you wouldn't imagine the duds out there... Anyway, lovely story so far :)
ffionfoxglove chapter 19 . 12/21/2012
This fanfic made me laugh and cry :) a lot of laughter! especially this last chapter! Really enjoyed it so thank you! :D
773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »