Reviews for It's Magic
Jamex chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
LOL. Well you definitely took me out of my happy place.
kirallie chapter 19 . 12/4/2012
Isn't it possible to undo an obliviate or something? Thought I'd read that somewhere. Anyway, glad Harry got back with Jake.
a kitsune's light chapter 19 . 11/26/2012
Loved the story!
ErrorInvalidEntry chapter 19 . 11/25/2012
HAHAHA that was the amazing ending I was looking forward to
jupimako chapter 19 . 11/23/2012
Lol! That was a great story!
Serpent91 chapter 19 . 11/22/2012
Very well written!
Akrasian chapter 19 . 11/15/2012
oh my god! i absolutely loved this!

i the beginning i was unsure about all the angst, but preserved onward and look! it was totally worth it!

my fav chapter is the last one though... loved the humor and draco... mostly draco.

plus making out in a book store and comparing the kissing awesomeness. just imagining the scene gave me an epic nose bleed.

thanks for the awesome read!
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 19 . 11/8/2012
Lol moreee pleasee I love the blise and Draco banter! Moreee pleasee
BlueRubyBeat chapter 19 . 11/7/2012
Loved the story but I still don't know what happened to Dolohov and the death eaters...? Did they get the elder wand? Can they use it? But enough of that...Absolutely died laughing at the end with Malfoy! :3 Hilarious ending and a nice finish!
JlovesGaara chapter 19 . 10/29/2012
Freaking fabulous story! I like that you made it funny while still fitting in a bit of angst. I also like how you made Harry a teacher, that was very unique. I am glad you gave Bella a backbone, and I am wondering if she and Edward ever made things work. Great job writing this, good luck with your future writing!
frustrated lone author chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
i think this whole chapter is stupid... i mean 1st we have the statute to consider... given that harry can tell the shifters about him coz they have their own magic, doing it in front of bella is a gross violation of the law and considering that he is an icon in the magical world, his action would be scrutinized and give way to scandal - such a nice way to lay low riiight!

then we have the whole scene where some wolved seem to know about the greater magical world and some of them ignorant of it... considering they share minds when transformed you'd think that this information would have been available to the pack mind. and even if a wolf found a way to somehow hide the information from the pack a bit like in cannon, there is the fact that knowledge of the greater magical world is important for the pack to have so that they can be prepared for threats and dangers that they may come across to.

just saying
Guest chapter 19 . 10/15/2012
Love it
SpiderRealm chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Wow, I definately remember reading this! This is the second story I don't mind reading twice...the first being 'The Rise of the Drackens' by StarLight Massacre and I read that about five times or more! :D

Love the drama in this chapter, at first I was ready to hate Edward, but now I just feel sorry for him! D':
SpiderRealm chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
Oh, yeah, I'm ready for an Edward tantrum. I'M PUMPED, you pumped piggy? *Piggy: yeah I'm pumped!* :D
SpiderRealm chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
YES! THE PAIRING I LOVE IS HAPPENING! But something tells me that Harry will try to deny the feelings and imprinting placed on him by Jacob! D':
757 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »