Reviews for It's Magic
Ano chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
Of course people hate Edward in this story. He playing with Harry and Bella's hearts. And he is such an emo.
ElijahWinter chapter 8 . 5/23/2014
I am liking it so far, except for Bella. God I can't stand her, hope she doesn't play a big role in the fic, but I guess I can skip over her parts.
Hufflepuffle97 chapter 19 . 5/19/2014
This chapter killed me!(IN A GOOD WAY!) laughed till I cried.. Actually.. Correction, till I sobbed!
Shadow315 chapter 19 . 4/2/2014
LOVED THIS STORY!

-shadow
Shadow315 chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
'I don't want to' seriously? ... just don't show up! That's what i would do, sorry, but seriously!

-shadow
Eldritch Entity chapter 19 . 3/22/2014
I wanted to see Jacob's dad and the reservation's reactions to them
But it is still a grate story
musme chapter 19 . 3/21/2014
I like it!
angelaneahwalker chapter 19 . 3/20/2014
sex for two hours! omg! jacob where are you! imprint on me!
DemeRain chapter 19 . 2/17/2014
Thanks for sharing.
Anime Is Awesome chapter 19 . 1/12/2014
Nice ending! Hahaha not much else I can say.

Nice work good writing neat and clean. Well written and made me laugh and was very entertaining.

Ginny kiss harry than George mocking her was Great! Hahaha

Along with the "Harry's Gay!?" sir it was funny.
ISupposeThisWillDo chapter 19 . 1/3/2014
Surprise twist in the end XD If you could call it that XD
Draco Malfoy is just amazing!
ISupposeThisWillDo chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
XD Amazing! XD Lol!
I imprinted...on you XD
jupimako chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Yeah, um, hi again! I just came across your story again and I had to reread it! I wanted to let you know that I still think this story is fantastic. The second time through was even better than the first. You're the best!
shadowgrl94 chapter 19 . 11/19/2013
this is FABULOUS and I LOVE the ending!
INACTIVE22 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I've read this entire story before, and I still have to read through it!
I truly like the story, and though I write for Twilight only, I've always wanted to write for Harry Potter. Maybe a cross over, you know? But, my talent seems to lie with Twilight.
Anyway, enough of my rambling! I loved this story. It's funny, cute, endearing, and I like how you didn't make Bella a bad guy like most do when Harry/Edward starts up. Though I do enjoy a badguyBella! story, it'd have to be worth the read, you know?
I never really enjoyed Jacob/Harry, but I have to admit. This was too cute to pass up. :3
Great story!