Reviews for It's Magic
Booker10 chapter 19 . 5/13/2013
FANGIRLSQUEAL! AiiiiWWWW!LOVITLOVITLOVIT:D:D:D:D update soon !
wkgekpogvpwnb chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
You don't like Edward do ya? I have to say, I think that you do a good Job describing what Bella would be like without a story being described from her point of view. She is a pretty, introverted girl, to quote what you said in another chapter.
wkgekpogvpwnb chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I wonder why the rain is bothering Harry so much, I mean, he lives in ENGLAND! Lol :) but otherwise your writing is great
Guest chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
poor romilda got lost in all the snogging that's going around
Kory Persephone chapter 19 . 5/2/2013
So Honestly I kind of wanted to hate this story not because it's not a good story but because Harry and Edward were pissing me off. But, and there's always a but, I ended up loving it and the Jacob/Harry was amazing. Everything was done properly and it's an all around great fic. Great job. Loved the ending.
MoonLiliy chapter 19 . 4/25/2013
I love this story! Thank you for writing this! )
INACTIVE22 chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
Ooh! I like it even more now :D
INACTIVE22 chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
This fantastic! I love the comedy and the forward Edward!
Makes me want to write a teacher story...and I hate school!
saratella chapter 19 . 4/18/2013
This was really good story! I didn't expected that this will be that great :) And even if I like Harry and Jacob together, I wouldn't say no to Jacob/Harry/Edward :D I hope you will write someday story with this threesome.. Good luck with other stories!
cethmistmyk chapter 19 . 4/17/2013
OMG! I love this! It's really hard to write a crossover that isn't a character being transplanted in the different universe, but you did a FANTASTIC job!
I think Hermione should come out with a book on this new species of vampires, and Shapeshifters. And I think Jacob and Harry should have a kid, and they should all live happily ever after!
So the status of this says complete, but it doesn't bfeel/b complete... Is there a sequel?! ;-)
KierenNMcHugh chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
o-o
Tao Ayame chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
cute fiction! At first I really thought that Harry would end up with Edward... LOL Thanks for your work
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 9 . 4/10/2013
Won't lie... I'm finished with reading this. Good luck to you with your reviews. But I just can't keep reading it. It isn't fair to you and it isn't fair to me. It isn't fair to me because I was hoping for better and it isn't fair to you because I have nothing but a mouthful of scathing flames to blow out. But I firmly believe in 'don't like; don't read'. I'll be silent from here on in.

Good day / night / whatever to you.

-Ai
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
You had me until the last couple paragraphs. Going on to chapter 9, hoping there is an explanation for how the hell Paul knew anything? If I can't find an explanation, then I'm sorry, but I can't finish. I'm starting to get extremely annoyed because this was like the 'turn-around' chapter. And again, you're flat characters just undid it.
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 7 . 4/10/2013
Why must you play with me? I was talking about ditching this story, previous chapter. And here I am, eager to hit the 'Next' button, damn you!
841 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »