Reviews for It's Magic
YaGirlMo chapter 19 . 1/2
LMAOOO WHAT IS THIS?! I'm definitely favoriting this now, although this chapter took such a drastic turn from the others. A weird ending too. Not complaining though.
YaGirlMo chapter 15 . 1/2
Huh. I just might favorite this.
YaGirlMo chapter 11 . 1/2
My question is why is he still choosing to associate with the Cullens? Edward specifically?
YaGirlMo chapter 10 . 1/2
Edward is a BITCH! And honestly I don't understand why he felt he was so entitled to break into Harry's mind. I feel no remorse for his pain and I really wanted Harry to Crucio him lmao.

Rosalie's ass can burn too. I don't remember her being relevant.
YaGirlMo chapter 7 . 1/2
Harry, my dude, what are you DOING?
ShadowThief126 chapter 19 . 10/30/2016
Cute story
firesword01 chapter 19 . 10/15/2016
I LOVE this ending. I'm now dying with laughter. That was awesome!
pandora vanity chapter 19 . 10/4/2016
Its over huh? Well, I have a good time reading this. Thank for the fic miss/mr/mrs author . It was a good read. ( Never found harry and jacob to be a decent ship before but you prove me wrong)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2016
Why the Fuck is he stuck a pussy?! Does he not know how to stand up for Himself or is he just a fucking dipshit who doesn't know how to think for himself and likes to be ordered around like a mindless little fucker
Ashwini chapter 10 . 8/12/2016
So Edward made the transition to rapist. Mind rape is still rape. And they decided to bring him to his rapist's home. Lovely.

I really can't read any more of this.
Ashwini chapter 9 . 8/12/2016
And yet another Cullen breaks into Harry'supported home? Seriously, WTF?

Why hasn'the Harry put wards around the house? It makes no sense.
Ashwini chapter 7 . 8/12/2016
How did Harry lose three years? He was 22 in an earlier chapter, but now he's 19?

And Edward has gone from forcing his attentions on Harry to stalking and intruding into his bedroom. Such an attractive feature in a significant other. Harry's loss of control wasn't attractive either.
Ashwini chapter 6 . 8/12/2016
And once again the Cullens -or at least Rosalie - show themselves to be violent and untrustworthy. To bad Harry couldn't file charges for unlawful entry, vandalism and assault.
Ashwini chapter 5 . 8/12/2016
So Edward believes forcing himself on someone is reasonable and acceptable behavior? Sounds like a rapist in the making. There is no excuse for him.
Ashwini chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
Since when does Harry have to have Hermione's permission to live and work as he pleases? You seem to believe that controlling and rude behavior is acceptable.
778 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »