Reviews for It's Magic
Me chapter 1 . 9/2/2022
Most 12 graders are 17.
18 thru 22 is college or university
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 11 . 8/26/2022
Hahahah they're amusing. I think it would have been even better if Harry was paired with both Edward and Jacob. Seeing how powerful Harry is as a wizard I would have thought that he would need two mates to keep him grounded.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 2 . 8/26/2022
Omg Edward sure is pushy, trying to get Harry to have dinner with him and his family. Who don't eat human food which would make having dinner together pointless lol
yourfoxydope chapter 8 . 7/2/2022
cringe
Qtsarahanne chapter 19 . 11/24/2021
Great story, thank you for writing it!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/14/2021
Okay...auhtor go fuck yourself I will never read this trash you write again people like you are the plague of fanfictions
Guest chapter 11 . 8/15/2021
This is gross. His consent was trod all over in multiple ways, and then he was brought into his abusers family home while unconscious after they tried to attack him for protecting himself. And then when he wakes up he apologizes and everyone is all just okay with what happened? What even is this?
Guest chapter 16 . 6/26/2021
So I hated how harry never got mad at the bulshit that Edward did with forcefully going into his mind, it was something Bella would do and then the death eaters ...it was, you hade so much going at once or that you have never read or wrote a harry potter book it would have been better if you had made a an OC
strawberry.fan.girl chapter 19 . 5/29/2021
ugh! I wish there was more of this. I haven't laughed so uproariously due to written literature in such a long time. I'm pretty sure everyone who lives in my building heard me bursting a seam.
Rebe Marauder chapter 19 . 5/1/2021
Hi! I loved the story. I'm glad that Jake and Harry were able to resolve Harry's memory loss and be together. I loved Draco and Blaise's appearances at the end. I liked that Jacob wasn't all Neanderthal with Harry when that Romilda kissed him.
MushroomGloomCorner chapter 19 . 3/19/2021
God I love frenemies
MushroomGloomCorner chapter 5 . 3/19/2021
Damn it how am I supposed to riot for Jacob now
Clyden chapter 19 . 2/27/2021
You know what, this was fucking fabulous. Thank you for this.
Kris chapter 7 . 2/4/2021
I thought Harry was 22 not 19?
841 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »