Reviews for It's Magic
LadyWhiteRose2015 chapter 19 . 6/2
This was surprisingly very cute. I had moments where I thought .. NO! EDWARD was in triangle! UGH !
Very nicely written!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 19 . 5/25
What kinda ending is this

another boring flobberworm chapter 19 . 5/25
I think this was actually my favorite chapter which makes no sense...
I'm confused. Harry never took biology and certainly wouldn't have teaching credentials. It makes no sense to have him be a teacher.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 19 . 4/28
It was a little bit too heavy with the drama in the middle, but the beginning was really good (until the whole kidnapping and oblivation thingy) and I utterly adore the last chapter - so funny!

and well, I wanted to tell you: Love the disclaimer as well ... as weird as it sounds.
BookFreak976 chapter 7 . 4/1
... still waiting for Edward to get the f*** out of the way... :) Just kidding (kind of...) This is really good! (And I'm glad it's completed because this is like like the third I've read today and NONE of the others were finished and it's really frustrating so...)
PaleAngel90 chapter 19 . 3/19
Loved the story. :)
Nadiafarjana chapter 19 . 2/23
TheCauldron chapter 19 . 1/21
hahahaha! Oh, this totally needs a sequel. One where Draco and Blaise move to Forks with the express purpose of annoying Harry.
TheCauldron chapter 18 . 1/21
*laughing hysterically at the final interaction with George and Ginny*
Lilly Evans James Malfoy chapter 19 . 11/17/2015
Awesome story! This last chapter had me laughing and smiling all the way through it! especially the last line
spk chapter 19 . 11/11/2015
This last chapter was absolutely FABULOUS! :)
RudeMinnesotan chapter 19 . 11/10/2015
Oh my gosh, this was really good. REALLY Good. I have very high standards for fics (i read anywhere from 1 to 5 a day, and I have for over 6 months now) and this is one of ... 4? Fics I have found that includes MAGIC During the sex scene. I don't know WHY That's so important to me, but it JUST IS. It makes sense, especially when you're talking about a connection like these two have in your fic (especially with the way you wrote it)
Plus all of the writing in general was great. The last two chapters just seemed to be indulgent with the lemon and the fluff lol.
I did love how everyone just went up and latched onto Harry in a kiss XD
ALSO! I loved the Baddy! I've read so many HP/Twilight crossovers that just use Victoria as a baddy and not enough pulling from the HP world.
So thank you. Thank you for such a good fic. THANK YOU! :)
MisterCrown chapter 9 . 9/25/2015
Edward is a Cheating Slut! Perhaps a hot one... but I prefer Jasper.
Teithril chapter 9 . 8/17/2015
Yay! Let the drama begin!
757 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »