Reviews for It's Magic
Babbii Pandaa chapter 19 . 1/12
Ha haaa Draco.. Never change dude.
Cute! I loved it!
prismaticmem chapter 19 . 1/10
Okay. Now I have to say that I loved the story. The Cullens have redeemed themselves in my sight and on the whole this was a dynamite story. Loved the ending. I just had to add this so you would know that I did reach the end and was glad I kept reading. Still have the urge to hit Edward every now and then but that could be just to see how the tone of the ringing changed.
prismaticmem chapter 4 . 1/10
I know that this story is already completed but I got to twll you that the Cullens in your story are a bunch of dicks so far. I'm hoping it changes but I won't hold my breath on it. I have never read any on the Twilight series or seen the movies so I don't know if they are supposed to be that way or not. I really wanted to take a baseball bat to their heads though. It is a good story so far even with the bad urges. I'm off to finish the story and hope for the best.
kurosakiami01 chapter 19 . 1/5
Those were an amazing couple of final chapters. Seriously! Nice story!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/26/2014
zephyr hb chapter 19 . 11/12/2014
xd great fic, good spaced and fabulous timing, pretty simple but great performance.
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 19 . 10/19/2014
This last chapter. Omfg. I loved this whole story, don't get me wrong, but this last chapter was the cherry on top. Great job!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/16/2014
Could you write an epilogue? Love this!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/16/2014
XD that image is so funny! giant-chibi-edward pouting and running around... XD
Guest chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
:D 3333
Guest chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2014
XD this is wonderfully written and 100% enjoyable! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I I love this! Generally I prefer Harry/Edward, but this is very well written, and is very interesting!
Samyueru chapter 19 . 10/17/2014
Love the story. The last chapter just about had me laughing. Lol too cute and funny.
DracoHunter chapter 19 . 9/8/2014
Hey, I loved your story and I though the interactions between Harry and Hermione where brilliant. I love your take on Draco as well. If they were friends in later life I reckon this is what they would be like XD.
729 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »