Reviews for It's Magic
RedStalkingDeath chapter 19 . 3/15/2012
Ooh, I loved that last thing with Draco. Usually I hate meeting/talking about exes in stories, but you made it great!
OnlyForYouDeath chapter 19 . 2/29/2012
I really love how Draco just pops out of nowhere.

Amazing story. Stayed up just to finish it.
twistyguru chapter 19 . 2/25/2012
foflmao!

Perfect ending!

First, Jake and Harry horrify the Burrow with mad, howling sex, then Harry gets outed by Draco (!) in the bookstore.

Marvelous!
MzMilo chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
love it...:))
MzMilo chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
nice...:)
RightMeow chapter 19 . 2/20/2012
Bahahaha hilarious. I love it. :D
IDreamoftheWolves chapter 19 . 2/11/2012
XD You are the most amazing person in the universe. This is the ONLY good Twilight/HP crossover on the planet. I swear. I read the scene with Draco about ten times and laughed so hard my sides hurt every time. I ADORED this story, and am disappointed to have finished it so quickly. *Faves and applauds*
harrytwifan chapter 17 . 1/23/2012
Great writing with the whole memory thing. I like how you handled it. And always good value with the Weasleys!

harrytwifan chapter 16 . 1/23/2012
Nice reversal of their first time around. Great thinking on the pensieve thing. I've always loved that!

harrytwifan chapter 15 . 1/23/2012
for not dragging it out. Will always love Alice!

harrytwifan chapter 14 . 1/23/2012
How can I not whine? Oh, poor Jacob. Nicely done.

harrytwifan chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
Excellent. Freakin' DeathEaters! Can't be they obliviated Harry. Ooooh, this is getting good.

harrytwifan chapter 12 . 1/23/2012
Omg, you DIDN't go there! hahaha **rushes to read next chapter**

harrytwifan chapter 11 . 1/23/2012
I loved so much about this chapter. Carlisle's natural curiosity-spot on. Glad Harry and Edward were able to talk it out and clear things up. I am definitely not an Edward hater and it was to see him not being an asshole. Harry and Jacob's time together was adorable.

harrytwifan chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
Great job. It's nice to be surprised and you're doing it.

841 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »