Reviews for It's Magic
harrytwifan chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
What a fun chapter! Always love Harry demonstrating his magic. Nice little twist there. Can't wait to see Edward have a tantrum!

harrytwifan chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
I know this story was written awhile ago, but really? You were getting crap about it? I'm loving it so much! Who wouldn't want Jacob to be happy? Ridiculous. I love how you're handling it. And I agree with you-timeline schmimeline. It's fiction people!

harrytwifan chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
Whoa! There was a lot going on there. Loved Harry being to let loose and have fun with the Wolf boys. But, oh Edward! Moving on...

harrytwifan chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
Yeah, Jacob FTW. I'm an Edward fan-usually. Love Harry's bad mouth and his his attitude when kicking the Cullens out of his house. Hilarious.

harrytwifan chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
Well, well, well. Loved the agressive Edward! Poor Harry. Everything always happens to him. Nice introduction of Bella.

harrytwifan chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
You sure nailed Ron and Hermione! Loved their reactions, especially Ron's.

harrytwifan chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Loved it. As you can tell by my name, I am a fan of both series. You are melding them perfectly!

harrytwifan chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Loved when Harry yelled at Edward in his mind! Still intrigued...

harrytwifan chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I think it's a great start. I'm intrigued! Love Harry so much.

Venus914 chapter 19 . 1/1/2012
Oh, i love your story. It's very light-hearted. Im glad that everyone got a happy ending without bashing anyone. )
Ichigo Mirai chapter 19 . 12/31/2011
this is really really good!
NBB chapter 19 . 12/24/2011
Frikken awesome story. Jake and Harry - aaaaw! Adorable! Loved it!
Hornet394 chapter 19 . 12/2/2011
You- you should be lucky there's nobody in this room with me. Or I'd be admitted to mental hospital for laughing like crazy and wouldn't be able to finish the story!

Another slash story which didn't make me puke (trust me, they're so hard to find *shudders*)

So keep it up!
Tassy Riddle chapter 19 . 11/22/2011
Oh! SO CUTE!

I really love Jacob and Harry!

They're perfect together! I love your history!

Kissu!
ZJFS chapter 19 . 11/16/2011
This was a great ending chapter! Though I am sad to see it end! Loved it!

Eminnis