Reviews for It's Magic
ZJFS chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
I must say, I'd hoped for a bit more of a reaction on Harry's part. I mean I think his reaction was in character, but I wouldn't have minded him teaching Edward a lesson...

Great so far!

Eminnis
GoldenVXN chapter 19 . 11/15/2011
This was a very cute story! I could not put it down.
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 19 . 11/14/2011
I absolutely fucking ADORE that last chapter!

The amnesia thing had me going a bit..."omgwtfbbq?11?one!" but I got over it, lol. I'm just glad to see it all turned out so well and so humorous!

I wish my relationship could be funny and humorous like that again...dammit. .
SilverFlameoftheWindScar chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Honestly...I have never received a sensible answer to this question of mine:

What, exactly, is a "schmuck"? No one seems inclined to give me an honest answer... . lol
EmiY-chan chapter 19 . 11/4/2011
Brill-i-ant!
sassy941 chapter 19 . 10/27/2011
First crossover I've ever read! It was an amazing story. I really enjoyed it :DD
writerchick0214 chapter 19 . 10/24/2011
Best Harry/Jacob story I've read so far! Every always has such terribly cheesy stories OR they don't finish. This was funny, cute, well thought out, and FINISHED. Also, I absolutely love chapter 19. Too funny, and a great way to bring Draco into the story (who happens to be my favorite character after Harry, of course).
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 19 . 10/22/2011
Is that the end? Absolutely love this story! Please write more!
LilyHale22 chapter 19 . 10/18/2011

~~lily~~
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 19 . 9/7/2011
lov lov lov!
SomethingSnarky chapter 19 . 8/27/2011
I love how Blaise and Draco are so perfectly paired.

OH WOW I LOVED THAT.

kev sakura chapter 19 . 8/23/2011
THIS STORY IS POSSIBALY THE FUNNIEST I HAVE EVER READ! THE LAST COUPLE OF CHAPTERS KEPT ME IN TEARS!
Greysh chapter 19 . 8/13/2011
Nice fic!
LavenderSpice chapter 19 . 8/13/2011
Aw! Cheesy-ness and all, I love that last chapter. Overall this story is really good. It has developing characters, interesting plot & side plots, and believable character actions. My only crticism for you would be the slightly frequent awkward wording, and the dramatic scenes that felt unreal. That said, I still thoroughly enjoyed the quirky humor & drama in this fix. Thanks for your hard work!

~LavS
Mad As A Bloody Hatter chapter 19 . 8/11/2011
lol great story. love the ending!
841 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »