Reviews for It's Magic
Cherry.Phoenix chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Bloody hell, is HARRY taking the place of BELLA?
lizzerd89gmail.com chapter 19 . 7/25/2011
Awww, where's the rest of it. This is a really good fanfiction and if would be nice if you continued it!
Little Grey Kitten chapter 19 . 7/24/2011
Wow, talk about your roller coaster ride! LOL Lovely story though, and an absolutely hysterical ending. I very much enjoyed it. :)
HAHAHAHA chapter 19 . 7/18/2011
This. Made. My. LIFE. Bloody hilarious.
Kate chapter 19 . 7/16/2011
So sweet and funny! At the beginning I wanted Harry to be with Edward but now I agree Jacob is much better!
KassiopeiaMond chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This story was great. I've read a lot of boring and/or badly written stories lately and I must say this one was the best in a long time! It made me laugh so many times, my boyfriend even scolded me a few times. Thanks!
bananacupcakes chapter 19 . 7/10/2011
Love it! Please update soon x
CharmingKarma chapter 19 . 7/6/2011
This was a blast to read, thanks so much for putting your time and effort into this _ Cheers, have an amazing day!
YourThirstyAce chapter 19 . 6/21/2011
Love it. Even the epilogue!
Reviewer chapter 19 . 6/12/2011
*thumbs up* pleasure to read... thank you! I like the ending ;)
Moonraven81 chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
YAY! i love jacob so much more than that prissy edward
thegoldfishassassin chapter 19 . 6/1/2011
lol
HarrypotterTwilight lover chapter 19 . 5/31/2011
oh...my...lanta! this was...by FAR...the BEST, no most AMAZING, GREATEST, most ADMIRABLE story i have ever read in my life:DDD the greatest thing on EARTH! become a writer...OK? nd wen you do, facebook me? Lulu Kitoko, or my email is looking forward to read more OUTRAGEOUSLY AMAZING stories!

xoxo
salazarslocket chapter 19 . 5/22/2011
LOL. I love the whole. 'Look at what I can do' 'I can do the same.. but better.' You should just get over it and make them a four-some. {;
misguided gh0st chapter 19 . 5/19/2011